Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
If it had animation, it would have the "animated" tag. It doesn't, so my powers of observation, reasoning and common sense tell me that there is no animated scenes.

Its a crazy idea, but people, maybe look to the tags once in a while.
I do agree that that should be the first resource (similar for "Android version" with no mobile tag), but tags aren't always accurate and up to date.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
However, when you are in the middle of the game and realize you screwed something up, like I did with Alexis where I accidentally picked the "beat coach up" route(*) and don't have a proper save so you have a whole month to replay, then you might just feel tempted that tiny little bit to at least get your skills up so that checks don't matter. After all, there's still the daily three text messages and one phone call to everybody, so it's not like I'm only jumping from scene to scene.
Yeah, I feel ya. First playthru I messed up on several things (damm summer-lovin martial artist ...), was trying to wing it without a walkthru, leading to end-by-Dwayne. Had no real alternatives to load from, did it all over again. Then I switched from Mac to PC so I'm actually beginning my 3rd playthrough now, but luckily it's been a while so I've forgotten a lot and I'm gonna persevere. Nevertheless, if I didn't enjoy it as a game I would have rage quit a long time ago ...

Reactions: Konstantinus

nujol23

Dec 18, 2018
Stuck like that. Andrealphus said getting birth outside of an ending screen is something for the third game.
I think he should add a small feature that after 3 seasons, since that's roughly 9 months equivalent which is almost standard length of pregnancy, that next time you see the girl you knocked up she says she had the kid and her model goes back to normal. Maybe list in your owns stats or something how many kids you've got. I have no real idea how much programming that would require so maybe making something that simple isn't that easy. If Andrealphus did add this system I would also like it if you could name your kids and having kids increases the rent you pay which would be child support but I do know that extra stuff would require a fair bit of work.

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey guys anyway to get this to work, i cant get the first gig to trigger at all, no matter what i do.
I got kleio and anna from the club not the event.
Do i really have to restart the game for it to work? or is there a way with editing/cheating to get it to trigger?

noobling

May 20, 2018
have an issue not seeing any women anymore in the club, at all, after the first couple of weeks, as a result I'm stuck on the event to meet Palla in the club as I never see her there and my LP (15) is too low to ask her to meet me there, help please

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hey guys anyway to get this to work, i cant get the first gig to trigger at all, no matter what i do.
Do i really have to restart the game for it to work? or is there a way with editing/cheating to get it to trigger?
Messing with the variables is a sure-fire way to break your save and make the game unplayable.
have an issue not seeing any women anymore in the club, at all, after the first couple of weeks, as a result I'm stuck on the event to meet Palla in the club as I never see her there and my LP (15) is too low to ask her to meet me there, help please
The palla event is random i think, keep going to the club, wait out the night, leave and come back the next day, the event will trigger eventually.

Reactions: Konstantinus

chochoco

Mar 31, 2020
did you join sasha's band ?as far as i know band harem works if u join the band.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
i think you also need to call her at a specific time in summer. I did what the game said and got it no problem :/
you mean i need to call her with the phone in the 14:00-16:00? cause i though you only need to ask her on a date nomally.

noobling

May 20, 2018
I messed up and didn't go with Aletta on a motorcycle ride when I run into her in the city, and I think it blocked off all her subsequent fire range quests, I have no save going back that far, is there any way to use console to fix this please without starting over? if so, how do I do that please?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes