nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
does anyone know how to have sex with Minami, the foster brother? I do the meeting there when it ends she calls me to go to a ballad, and at the end of nowhere, does anyone there know the prerequisites for having a relationship with her?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
does anyone know how to have sex with Minami, the foster brother? I do the meeting there when it ends she calls me to go to a ballad, and at the end of nowhere, does anyone there know the prerequisites for having a relationship with her?
Nobody knows a way since right now there isn't any. Odds are there will be one day though.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
someone knows if there is a way to reset a girl event like starting her over again or something? to like take another route for example...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
someone knows if there is a way to reset a girl event like starting her over again or something? to like take another route for example...
Not really. In theory you can edit a lot of flags via console, but since the stories can overlap in parts, other triggers as well, you'd really have to know what to do and then the possibility of completely screwing up the game is way beyond 90%.

hentaiheart

Oct 23, 2019
Not really. In theory you can edit a lot of flags via console, but since the stories can overlap in parts, other triggers as well, you'd really have to know what to do and then the possibility of completely screwing up the game is way beyond 90%.
thats too sad i think i did wrong with samantha and she doesent overlap. but oh well.... yeah you are right about that 90% this is already the 3rd time i started the game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Or perhaps the "special" occasion with Kylie in Christmas!
P.S: That one might be a tad bit bloody
I could set the flags such that there are no girls at all. Just chores work and debt.

EDIT:
OP should update the text explaining why a full save is not useful

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I could set the flags such that there are no girls at all. Just chores work and debt.

EDIT:
OP should update the text explaining why a full save is not useful
Go all out, name the character something stupid and offensive, have it at one of the alexis cuck events and break the variables so that you can only get errors after that. Nothing better than "Fatty Fag" getting stuck in a loop of watching Alexis getting spitroasted on the beach hoping that hitting ignore enough will let him play the game.
You can give me save file?
The reason people won't give you a save is because there is no gallery, no replays, nothing. If you get a save you are missing all of the content. All you will have are the few sex scenes at the end of dates and the story won't make any sense, at which point you will have no reason to play the game.

Reactions: Evil13

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
My fellow perverts, one question: is voice acting still retroactively being added to the game? ( to scenes from earlier updates)

Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
Hi! I don't know if this chain is still activate, but i'm having a problem. I'm using the Patreon 20.8.1 version, and trying to use cheats. I did the Up, Down, Left, Right, Up, Down Left, Right, B, A command in the living room, and nothing happened. I've tried resetting, leaving the room and coming back, but nothing's working. Any ideas?

uka

Sep 12, 2018
People are calling that NTR? Perhaps I missed the scene where Sasha dumps MC for Scottie after having sex with Scottie again. Looked like a standard MFM threesome to me.
The problem is that there's a previous cutscene where Scottie as a clingy, stupid & immature ex-boyfriend. Inviting a guy like that back is definitely trouble.

Reactions: Futaglit

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Lets troll these lazy bastards.. Screw as many relations we can, Have as many girls leave the game. Save, and offer them up :D

• Haha
Reactions: ArDZer

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Interesting question indeed, whom can we get to leave the game.

Bree & Sasha with failed harem, ditto Kleio & Anna. We can kick out at least Alexis and Cassidy, miss Morgan and Samantha altogether (not that the latter has much content so far), ...

Reactions: ArDZer
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes