Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
I use cheats because there's i'm not doing all that shit again without them. First thing i do is activate cheats, get attributes up, give self skills, money, go buy clothes and gifts, everything in electronics store and sex shop, grab the car then play the game. You'll never forget to buy stuff again if you get it all at the start.
Oh yeah, I'm only playing with cheats too, I just hate how minute you have to be in order to get yourself a perfect run. The in-game journal doesn't have half the events listed, and throws bullshit at you in the last second. Plus the fact that the time of the year cheat has been removed is annoying as fuck.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Oh yeah, I'm only playing with cheats too, I just hate how minute you have to be in order to get yourself a perfect run. The in-game journal doesn't have half the events listed, and throws bullshit at you in the last second. Plus the fact that the time of the year cheat has been removed is annoying as fuck.
Annoying as it is to have the time cheat removed, it was done because skipping was causing issues with event triggers.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
will come in swinging their Big Dicks of Banning+9 around.

ooooooh, a fellow gamer! That's just too esoteric not be from someone who's thrown some RPG dice. Been playing RPGs since early 1980s.

I knew there was something I liked about you Skads.

Jurandirr

Dec 4, 2018
Can you put Kyle in the game again? i went to the police before Christmas to not get the bad end, but i like her THIC

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
ooooooh, a fellow gamer! That's just too esoteric not be from someone who's thrown some RPG dice. Been playing RPGs since early 1980s.

I knew there was something I liked about you Skads.
Hate to burst your bubble, but the "Infinity Sword +4" and similar have been in many a computer RPG (many used D&D rules anyway) and probably permeated pop culture. Not to say that Skads isn't a dice lover, but it's way less esoteric than you might think. (Personally I can still remember standard sword damage values and stuff, but yeah)

Same. Second replay. It’s not really a game you play to fap to, is it? I actually enjoy it as a game, with the added perks of some sexy scenes as a bonus.
I play it as well. I can see the point about speeding up the start a bit though. Maybe not to the extent that I will buy everything from the start but the third time leveling up your stats via suntanning can be a bit slow-ish.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
but the third time leveling up your stats via suntanning can be a bit slow-ish.
I absolutely see your point, it's somewhat grindy, but in it's defence, it feels ... balanced, I guess? Suntanning takes time, working to make money takes time, even if you buy books to raise stats, they don't raise them that much or that quickly, and you still have to work to get the money to buy them ... Everything seems to progress roughly the same pace, which is good, might have become lopsided otherwise. It's a slow but steady pace if you micro manage correctly. Patience is rewarded mostly, IF you get martial arts from the master in the first summer, if you don't you're sorta screwed. Or you have to VERY patient.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I absolutely see your point, it's somewhat grindy, but in it's defence, it feels ... balanced, I guess? Suntanning takes time, working to make money takes time, even if you buy books to raise stats, they don't raise them that much or that quickly, and you still have to work to get the money to buy them ... Everything seems to progress roughly the same pace, which is good, might have become lopsided otherwise. It's a slow but steady pace if you micro manage correctly. Patience is rewarded mostly, IF you get martial arts from the master in the first summer, if you don't you're sorta screwed. Or you have to VERY patient.
Oh, don't get me wrong, I absolutely see your point, and some very specific issues aside (like waiting three months to continue Alexis because you couldn't complete her in summer, waiting for christmas to get Lavish's panties because you chose "unlucky" as a trait, stuff like that) I do think that this offers a very good basis on good development. And I can be patient if I want to ("What did I need again to continue? 50 Strength? Well, to be safe I'll train to 90 before I continue the path.") and it even is kinda fun to me.

However, when you are in the middle of the game and realize you screwed something up, like I did with Alexis where I accidentally picked the "beat coach up" route(*) and don't have a proper save so you have a whole month to replay, then you might just feel tempted that tiny little bit to at least get your skills up so that checks don't matter. After all, there's still the daily three text messages and one phone call to everybody, so it's not like I'm only jumping from scene to scene.

(*) "Accidentally?", you ask. "Yes, accidentally", I say. "How can you beat him up accidentally, that's three choices you gotta make and a pretty major one to miss?", you continue. "I honestly have no idea, I wasn't even drunk", I am forced to reply.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If it had animation, it would have the "animated" tag. It doesn't, so my powers of observation, reasoning and common sense tell me that there is no animated scenes.

Its a crazy idea, but people, maybe look to the tags once in a while.

SakutaGamer

Oct 7, 2019
If it had animation, it would have the "animated" tag. It doesn't, so my powers of observation, reasoning and common sense tell me that there is no animated scenes.

Its a crazy idea, but people, maybe look to the tags once in a while.
It would be wonderful if I had animated scenes

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes