Kkos-16

Sep 28, 2019
Or he could just read the post about the cheats that clearly state that you can use the save editor to change the cheat to 1. Teaching people who don't think to read how to mess with variables more than "change this 0 to a 1 and leave the rest alone" isn't the best idea, they are likely to break something without thinking it through and will end up losing their save..
What you suggest: Employing an online tool that can be used to change several variables in a potentially game-breaking way and set a value to 1.

What I suggested: Downloading a file that allows you to access an in-game tool that can be used to change several variables in a potentially game-breaking way and set a value to True.

I fail to see how the method listed in the game description is more safe in any way than what I described but I do realize that you do seem to have taken it upon yourelf to insult anyone that posts about something that has been discussed in this thread before so I guess that is where you were coming from.

Reactions: dussalant

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Messing with the variables is a sure-fire way to break your save and make the game unplayable.

The palla event is random i think, keep going to the club, wait out the night, leave and come back the next day, the event will trigger eventually.
I only started to mess with them after i couldnt get it to work normally, so no. Either its a bug in game, or some combination of legitimate variables ruins the trigger for it.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Skads isn't being the slightest bit "sassy". You look at the length of this thread, and realise the sheer number of times people have cribbed about wanting help, but never using the search function. So use the freaking search function to find the answer for yourself instead just wanting everything handed to you.
Your point is well taken. The thread is long, and questions are repeated ad nauseum. It is justified to expect people to use the search, and thus point to that. But it was definitely sass. Not that I have a problem with that - i'm just calling a shovel a shovel.

The downside to Skads (or anyone else) not taking the time to respond and point to the search function, would be some posts for help are then repeated ad nauseum because they don't think to look there.

I'm certainly not indicating this particular person would such a frequent poster nuisance; but some most definitely are.

After all - you know what they say - give a man a fish, and he'll eat today. Teach a man to fish, and....he'll tell tall tales about fish stories forever (or something like that). :unsure:

I think Skads was just sticking up for me there cuz everyone knows Kylie is mine! :love:

So maybe just maybe he's not such a cunt afterall........okay yah, he probably is......but at least he's our cunt!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well let's just check the changelog, shall we?
Nope. No mention of Minami in the latest updates.
So what does that tell us? Maybe, just maybe, there is no content for her at the moment!
Now THAT was sass. :p

Well played sass too I might add. hehe

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
What you suggest: Employing an online tool that can be used to change several variables in a potentially game-breaking way and set a value to 1.

What I suggested: Downloading a file that allows you to access an in-game tool that can be used to change several variables in a potentially game-breaking way and set a value to True.

I fail to see how the method listed in the game description is more safe in any way than what I described but I do realize that you do seem to have taken it upon yourelf to insult anyone that posts about something that has been discussed in this thread before so I guess that is where you were coming from.
Online: Open browser, go to site, open explorer, go to game, game/saves/1-1.sav, place save in browser, search for and change variable, download modified save, place in save folder.
Using console: Shift O, search for and change variable.

The temptation is greater the easier it is to access. Wife with low sex drive vs hot nympho babysitter who is over 5 times a week and has a thing for older guys. With the console activated by people who don't know much about the variables the risks of messing with them, the greater the chances they are going to cheat on their wife and break their saves. At which point they will come here complaining that their game is broken and expect us to have the cure for gonorrhea.

Reactions: TittyLuvr1334

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Online: Open browser, go to site, open explorer, go to game, game/saves/1-1.sav, place save in browser, search for and change variable, download modified save, place in save folder.
Using console: Shift O, search for and change variable.

The temptation is greater the easier it is to access. Wife with low sex drive vs hot nympho babysitter who is over 5 times a week and has a thing for older guys. With the console activated by people who don't know much about the variables the risks of messing with them, the greater the chances they are going to cheat on their wife and break their saves. At which point they will come here complaining that their game is broken and expect us to have the cure for gonorrhea.
Holy Sugar Honey Iced Tea! That was a great dam analogy. Too funny, mate!

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Sure Sasha's face in that picture is weird, its like she found something XD

Last edited:

DarkGheed

Jun 11, 2020
Hey, how I trigger the second meeting with Palla in the coffee shop? (After the workout) She never comes to the shop and in the front of the mal I don't get a trigger. A bug or make I anything not correct?

And in the newest update is a "add sexscene emma" how can I get these?

Last edited:

Nullnal1

Jul 12, 2018
Okay so I'm on mobile... Can you literally not load saves? Every time I restart the game it just pops me into the most recent save, with like, no load options??

ngasta

Feb 2, 2018
Hey, how I trigger the second meeting with Palla in the coffee shop? (After the workout) She never comes to the shop and in the front of the mal I don't get a trigger. A bug or make I anything not correct?
that's a bug. a new version was uploaded here yesterday and it's been fixed in that one. the changelog doesn't say that but I had the same problem and can confirm that it works now.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes