Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Lexi by not following her into the toilet.
Hanna by asking her to sell the gym.
Samantha by refusing the baby is yours.
Emma by not unlocking her and letting Sam leave.
Kylie by letting her go to jail.
You forgot by Sasha and Bree to kill the other person via letting Kylie enter and shouting for help when she rapes you.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
You forgot by Sasha and Bree to kill the other person via letting Kylie enter and shouting for help when she rapes you.
But if you do that you leave open the possibility of seeing a bad ending. And if you try to save during a scene, it rolls back to the last decision point. Which is why I removed all rooms except the bedroom, removed all people except Kylie, made her insanely jealous and set the day for Christmas.

That triggers the band foursome right? I mean just look at the thumbnail for my save file.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
So I'm having trouble triggering the event Talk to Kylie" the event that's right after "Wait for Kylie's sister to call." I've actually completed all of Alexis' events and got Kylie's LP maxed, dated her, had sex with her ect. Her Yandere level is still low but I tried raising that and still couldn't get the event to trigger.

Any ideas?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
There is a chance to bang Minami in this update?
No, but she does accept the collar. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow her to go on walkies with the other two.

Speaking of collars, I didn't notice what Palla's says in the text and she's always covering the word in her default pose. I was hoping the Wiki would have a list of all the collar styles, but no such luck.

Reactions: RedAnonymous

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Speaking of collars, I didn't notice what Palla's says in the text and she's always covering the word in her default pose. I was hoping the Wiki would have a list of all the collar styles, but no such luck.
Also true for Bree's collar.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I noticed that the story tracker mentions a second band harem foursome. Is that a future development? I was at least happy to see that the Bitchy Harem offers a way to repeat encounters.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I really did try the search function, promise! Anyway, I'm supposed to meet Palla in the coffee shop to trigger next level with her, but she never seems to go there. Always hanging out at the entrance of the arcade. Am I missing something?

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
I really did try the search function, promise! Anyway, I'm supposed to meet Palla in the coffee shop to trigger next level with her, but she never seems to go there. Always hanging out at the entrance of the arcade. Am I missing something?
If you're having trouble with that, turn randomness on (there are two levels of randomness, try Girl Schedule first - that worked for me, or Full), and Palla should appear in the coffee shop sometimes. I've had the same problem with the 20.8.1d version of the game, don't know if the devs tweaked her priorities in the new "e" build.

Hope it helps!

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
No, but she does accept the collar. Unfortunately, it doesn't allow her to go on walkies with the other two.

Collar text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes