Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, I read it, but for example some girls cannot be collared (yet) even though the wiki says so, so I don't see your input being helpful at all. :)
Well, two people asked (one of them being me), he answered. Since he probably didn't want to play the game to see them all (and the questions being because you cannot see them all anyway), he just grabbed the assets and put in the disclaimer that not all are necessarily in game as of now. And especially since we all know (at least the ones who have played a couple versions) the "collarability" of the girls can change all the time, this can happen.

I certainly feel helped and even with more info than I asked, so thanks to abitkin.

Reactions: Skads

DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
i can't see Recording studio in map , time play 50+ hrs. (No see Recording studio ToT)
i need to console commands show Recording studio in map (dirtyConsole)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i can't see Recording studio in map , time play 50+ hrs. (No see Recording studio ToT)
i need to console commands show Recording studio in map (dirtyConsole)
The studio will only show up if you have had (a) taken the guitar skill at the beginning and (b) heard Sasha practice in the hallway.

Then it will be available from the city main map Wednesdays and Fridays from 18h-21h (but only useful 18h-19h).

There is probably no console command to activate it and if there was you'd need more commands to make it integrated into the story.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
The studio will only show up if you have had (a) taken the guitar skill at the beginning and (b) heard Sasha practice in the hallway.
I didn't start with guitar skill, but what I did was ignored the sound in the hallway until I had both the skill and the guitar. You just have to stay in the lower level until her practice time passes.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Collar text:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for posting that!! Very appreciated!

I know what you mean. Given her history, I was taken aback by the text on her collar. Did the MC just invalidate all the progress on her story? Tamed, would have been a better choice, IMHO. Then again, I don't think you can collar her if you do the police route. The KP remains capped below the collaring level.

I'm having a similar reaction to Harmony's future collar. I could see that the collar choice could have been based upon the first encounter, whether you thought about sex with Harmony, or getting to know her better. The collar tells us that the Corruption of Harmony is literally that, not just opening her up to a new way of relating to the world.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
If you're having trouble with that, turn randomness on (there are two levels of randomness, try Girl Schedule first - that worked for me, or Full), and Palla should appear in the coffee shop sometimes. I've had the same problem with the 20.8.1d version of the game, don't know if the devs tweaked her priorities in the new "e" build.

Hope it helps!
Thank you so much, will do that.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

I know what you mean. Given her history, I was taken aback by the text on her collar. Did the MC just invalidate all the progress on her story? Tamed, would have been a better choice, IMHO. Then again, I don't think you can collar her if you do the police route. The KP remains capped below the collaring level.

I'm having a similar reaction to Harmony's future collar. I could see that the collar choice could have been based upon the first encounter, whether you thought about sex with Harmony, or getting to know her better. The collar tells us that the Corruption of Harmony is literally that, not just opening her up to a new way of relating to the world.

Reactions: Dragon59

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, I read it, but for example some girls cannot be collared (yet) even though the wiki says so, so I don't see your input being helpful at all. :)
Okay, it wasn't a case of not seeing it, it was a case of me not being clear enough. Also I haven't touched the wiki, I was just trying to answer a specific question.

I'll update the post with the following:
Assets are media found within the game files but may not be accessible via actual game play. If you're intimately familiar with the code and know how to modify the running game (with RenPy this is generally done through the console) then you can make these assets show up.

Would that have cleared things up for you?

Edit: Re-reading my reaction to your post, it was a little terse. I should have asked if you had missed the text (meaning I had structured it in such a way that it was easy to miss,) or if my explanation was incomplete. I apologize for that, feedback is always appreciated.

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was considering taking back the collaring, the scene felt so tragic. I realize the damage had already been done days ago, when I chose the route you mention. I know I will go the other route in my next play-through.

Sometimes, the MC seems a little My New Family, and sometimes he's more Grand Theft Auto.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm currently at Winter 21. I just noticed that there is a hot tub at the house! I wonder when that will be available.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Sir-Blues

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
Okay, it wasn't a case of not seeing it, it was a case of me not being clear enough. Also I haven't touched the wiki, I was just trying to answer a specific question.

I'll update the post with the following:
Assets are media found within the game files but may not be accessible via actual game play. If you're intimately familiar with the code and know how to modify the running game (with RenPy this is generally done through the console) then you can make these assets show up.

Would that have cleared things up for you?

Edit: Re-reading my reaction to your post, it was a little terse. I should have asked if you had missed the text (meaning I had structured it in such a way that it was easy to miss,) or if my explanation was incomplete. I apologize for that, feedback is always appreciated.
Sorry man, just want to let you know I mean no disrespect at all. I tried to add some more info to your post, but not in an attacking way.
My apologies if I seemed to be off or something. Can't really find the words atm, I just woke up and brain.exe still isn't responding.

Good day!

magus448

May 22, 2018

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes