DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
um... i need to console commands is show map... (I still don't want to start 20+ hours of play yet.)
i can see Recording studio... Please...

Blockout

Mar 26, 2017
Is there a variable in the save file which determines whether Samantha has her piercings or not?
After a date I told her that I didn't like them but she won't take them out even though she said so.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is there a variable in the save file which determines whether Samantha has her piercings or not?
After a date I told her that I didn't like them but she won't take them out even though she said so.
Dunno about that, but you can take the girls to a mall date (Sat afternoon) and visit the tattoo shop. Costs a couple cash.

Reactions: Skads

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
Im not sure if this bug has been reported before but whenever I try to use cheats, some of the scenes gets broken, for example I lose the ability to have sex with girls whenever I want (that cock icon in her menu dissapears). Also some story events won't happen if you use cheats. I wonder if this has been fixed? Or was it done deliberately to punish potential cheaters? x)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Im not sure if this bug has been reported before but whenever I try to use cheats, some of the scenes gets broken, for example I lose the ability to have sex with girls whenever I want (that cock icon in her menu dissapears). Also some story events won't happen if you use cheats. I wonder if this has been fixed? Or was it done deliberately to punish potential cheaters? x)
If you use the in game cheat menu this shouldn't happen. If you cheat by console or save game editor however, there is nothing the game and its fev can do about it.

Reactions: Skads

asriu

Jan 26, 2020
hah....
so what new on .e edition
it will be funny if download this then suddenly .f pop up.....

Enfrize

May 9, 2018
If you use the in game cheat menu this shouldn't happen. If you cheat by console or save game editor however, there is nothing the game and its fev can do about it.
Yeah, of course I use in game cheat menu, why would I use console when built-in cheat menu is many times more convenient lol. But it still does happen, I think when I try to increase girl's love, slave or lesbian levels. Maybe I ruin scenes with that dunno.

Last edited:

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
What would be the point? You'd miss out on dozens of unique events and there's no gallery mode.

thehexcomplex

Feb 1, 2019
Just to put an end to any doubt, or worrying about missing out on something, it is absolutely NOT possible to have sex with Minami currently through any type of cheat or modification, the code/dialogue for it simply doesn't exist. However, there are two things that are currently unreachable (unknown why dev did this), that can be done with code modifications.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would provide patches for this, but it doesn't look like it's possible without completely rebuilding the archive.rpa file. Let me know if anyone is particularly interested in how to make this happen.

StarCrafted

Jul 13, 2020
Just to put an end to any doubt, or worrying about missing out on something, it is absolutely NOT possible to have sex with Minami currently through any type of cheat or modification, the code/dialogue for it simply doesn't exist. However, there are two things that are currently unreachable (unknown why dev did this), that can be done with code modifications.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I would provide patches for this, but it doesn't look like it's possible without completely rebuilding the archive.rpa file. Let me know if anyone is particularly interested in how to make this happen.
You don't necessarily need to rebuild archive.rpa, you can extract and decrypt the specific .rpy files, modify them to your heart's desire (for example, for the sex scenes each character has a file called fuck.rpy), and place them in their desired paths on the disk, respecting the path they had in the archive.rpa file (eg: game\ch\harmony\fuck.rpy), and I think Ren'Py will prioritize the modified .rpy file to the one in the archive.

To decrypt all the .rpyc files (complied versions that are in the archive.rpa) into .rpy files (readable decomplied text-based versions), you just need to google "un.rpyc" - place that file into the "game" folder, and on next start all the .rpy files will be decompiled and written to disk to their specific locations.

Just make sure to move them somewhere else on disk after they've been extracted, and remove un.rpyc, or the script will do that all over again. Also, if you keep them where they are, the game will crash.

The clean game directory structure should only contain the folders "cache", "saves" and "yaml", and the files "archive.rpa" and "script_version.txt".

Good luck!

Reactions: thehexcomplex

riogo

Apr 9, 2018
How do we have the option to let Aletta stay when spanking Audrey? Right now i only have 1 option to choose which is to ask Aletta to leave.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
I know I managed to do it in older versions, but could not trigger it in my latest replay. Most likely based on her dom/sub values.

Mar 27, 2018
I know this is a stupid question but how do I change clothes for MC? I've bought an accessory and clothes for the task but I've no idea how to equip them and there's no tick beside the tasks on the checklist.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes