EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
I think I messed up, Im in the autumn season and I got a few scenarios that require going to the beach. Is my play through screwed or can I change some stuff in the files/console to roll it back or forward? Is there anything to look forward to for the rest of autumn, winter or spring?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I think I messed up, Im in the autumn season and I got a few scenarios that require going to the beach. Is my play through screwed or can I change some stuff in the files/console to roll it back or forward? Is there anything to look forward to for the rest of autumn, winter or spring?
There used to be cheats that let you change hours, days and seasons. These cheats were messing with event triggers so they were removed, messing with variables would likely have the same effect. Just do other events until summer comes around.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
One thing to bear in mind is that there is no end to the game by virtue of hitting a particular date.

Depending on your choices at startup, this is almost entirely inevitable (for example getting a car will take some time without cheats). Just focus on the characters you can make progress with, make some money, learn skills (there are a few events related to skills, most obviously the guitar skill if you have not picked that), and improve your stats. Then in the second year of your playthrough you should be able to do all the summer events then.

Depending on how far you progressed with Kleio and Morgan, that can be a bit bothersome though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thus tread carefully with those two.

Drakas9000

Sep 19, 2017
Trying to get the Home Harem. While I can get Sasha LP up, but Bree is stuck at 30 LP. Tried everything to get it up but nothing works.

Ginger6409

Dec 6, 2018
Trying to get the Home Harem. While I can get Sasha LP up, but Bree is stuck at 30 LP. Tried everything to get it up but nothing works.
You need to buy the Z-box and meet her in the living room during the day. You'll get an event where you and Bree play video games. Best thing to do is get the PDF Walkthrough. It has everything you need to know up until 20.7.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I did and played it while she in livingroom, but I only got KP out of that.
It is an event, not "play video games" when she is in the living room. Sometimes events do not fire when the conditions are met (Bree has to be in the living room for that one), but walking around in the house usually resolves that.

The cap should have increased from 30 LP to 40 LP in the process of doing the event. Then depending on whether or not you have the video games skill, you may need to get her KP up to 25 so that she can start the maid route (40 LP, 25 KP needed for that). If you have the video games skill, she does not need any KP for the event to fire, just 40 LP.

May 2, 2020
You can use the cheat mod which is linked on first page down in "Extras" from clvngs - it works and I had no problems with it

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You can use the cheat mod which is linked on first page down in "Extras" from clvngs - it works and I had no problems with it
Word to the wise though, whenever you use any kind of cheat (actually on any game) keep the save from directly before you used it. Things can go wrong.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
- 1 new sex scene (Hanna)
- 274 new lines of voiced dialogue (Hanna)

- -

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes