legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
I did and played it while she in livingroom, but I only got KP out of that.
This happened to me before. It turned out, I wasn't missing the console, but I had missed the arcade event on saturday. And I kept missing it because girls kept asking for saturday dates. The main culprit was Aletta. I had to avoid Bree and Sasha being in the living room for a month until I figured out I was missing the Saturday Arcade Event. It didn't help that the timing for the arcade event was also sketchy.

ArDZer

Feb 20, 2019
Who are currently getting worse than Kylie at the moment.
If only they had a bit of patience about Minami. It will happen when it has to happen.
P.D: It makes me wonder what would have happened if the nuclear option occurred.

EmptyBottle

Jan 14, 2019
You can use the cheat mod which is linked on first page down in "Extras" from clvngs - it works and I had no problems with it
Word to the wise though, whenever you use any kind of cheat (actually on any game) keep the save from directly before you used it. Things can go wrong.
Well got the mod running, figured if there might be buggyness from rolling the clock back, figured it would be better to roll it forward and just skip winter and spring, is there any content I would miss by flying forward? from what I see it seems like Summer is the only season with a ton of stuff tied to it... I could be wrong, I have yet to play this game past autumn.

Drakas9000

Sep 19, 2017
This happened to me before. It turned out, I wasn't missing the console, but I had missed the arcade event on saturday. And I kept missing it because girls kept asking for saturday dates. The main culprit was Aletta. I had to avoid Bree and Sasha being in the living room for a month until I figured out I was missing the Saturday Arcade Event. It didn't help that the timing for the arcade event was also sketchy.
Ever since the update from last version, their schedules are wonkie. I tried Nothing and Girl Schedule but seems fully random, like bree not at all arcade on Saturdays when she pose to be there.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Why is this still going on??? Lost track of everyone envolved here a long time ago.. Was a great game for a year or so....Holy shit how long can this go?

imnotasalmon

Mar 14, 2018
So, does anybody know why this game doesn't have a gallery? From looking through the code, it would be super easy to make one. Does the Dev just not want replayable events?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I just want to know, when they will finish Minami's story?
Never, everytime someone asked it gets pushed back a month.
So, does anybody know why this game doesn't have a gallery? From looking through the code, it would be super easy to make one. Does the Dev just not want replayable events?
Maim Lain, one of the better known modders on this site had a gallery mod for the game. They don't work on it becuase it's not super easy, it's a shit load of work. Every single character has different variables that have different outcomes. There are their stats, routes, piercings, skills that you have, etc. and every combination of those has to be accounted for.
Next changelog is gunna just say Minami with nothing else about her. When we load the game up the mc is gunna be in his room with her head under the covers Godfather style.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes