RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, just by looking at the banner, Andrealphus I think there are enough girls now. I mean, you have to keep reducing the size of the girls to fit them all on.

Also, is there any interaction between the House and Band harems yet? Because you think Sasha would probably let Bree know, right?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So, just by looking at the banner, Andrealphus I think there are enough girls now. I mean, you have to keep reducing the size of the girls to fit them all on.

Also, is there any interaction between the House and Band harems yet? Because you think Sasha would probably let Bree know, right?
I agree. He should mayby stop teasering new girls and start developing what is there and already teasered.

asriu

Jan 26, 2020

bree need more love! she need her own harem!

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017

There is technically one, if you trigger band harem before home harem and you have not collared Sasha and bree. Though it's a state where you have to give up on one of the girls.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Well got the mod running, figured if there might be buggyness from rolling the clock back, figured it would be better to roll it forward and just skip winter and spring, is there any content I would miss by flying forward? from what I see it seems like Summer is the only season with a ton of stuff tied to it... I could be wrong, I have yet to play this game past autumn.
You won't "miss" anything because everything will come around eventually.

You get birthday in fall and christmas in winter, where you will get presents if you meet the girls. Apart from (gameplay wise) non useful sweaters these are the only two options to get Lavish's panties which are needed if you chose the "unlucky" trait at the beginning of the game. Also tanning and water park are already available in spring, so there's a chance to cut down on some of the waiting time, I think the only character who really needs summer is Alexis (but optionals for others do exist).

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is anyone else having problems UnRenning this last version? I've tired 0.8 and 0.9 and still can't get the console open or the rpy files. Am II doing something wrong or is LoSeSb preventing it somehow?

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
OI Andrealphus, people won't stop moaning about minami sex and it's really annoying. Can you go the nuclear route and just remove her from the game? :Kappa:
The only reason I would want her more finished is to at least add her to the home harem so as to stop causing problems when say she kiss's you in front of Bree or Sasha in the house. You don't have a choice to have her around unlike for example Kylie or Lexi. Another option is to make it so you the player have to do something before she can move in. That way if you don't want her around until her development is finished you can avoid her but once her character is progressed enough in development you can trigger that event and start progressing.

The problem she's the only teenager in the game, when the other girls are more old and hot.
So maybe she need a rework but honestly i dont know
Minami age 18
Kylie age 18

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
While l appreciate the effort the developer does for their game and people in charge of the thread, however, it may be everyone's best interests that the 'female protagonist' tag gets removed until the female protagonist story mode part is completed or at least on par with the Male's. l played the game but only for the female protagonist and it was a waste of time on an unfinished product and the by-product of an unfinished product is the waste of time. In spite of that, it's my personal opinion. It will make finding games with female protagonists easier even though l know that tag can have similar incidents like this game over here.

Stallions117

Feb 9, 2019
been playing for a while now and want to use cheat. its not working. I press up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, b a but nothing happens when in the living room. does this not work anymore. No biggy if it doesnt work.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
While l appreciate the effort the developer does for their game and people in charge of the thread, however, it may be everyone's best interests that the 'female protagonist' tag gets removed until the female protagonist story mode part is completed or at least on par with the Male's. l played the game but only for the female protagonist and it was a waste of time on an unfinished product and the by-product of an unfinished product is the waste of time. In spite of that, it's my personal opinion. It will make finding games with female protagonists easier even though l know that tag can have similar incidents like this game over here.
I see your point and will agree that the tag should maybe be removed for now on this game, because it seems from the thread like a lively game with frequent updates and expansions (which it ist) and expand that on this femprot content (which isn't the case).

However it is technically correct and as with all tags it is difficult to define it in a way that satisfies everyone. E. g. consider a game which has a single scene for a specific fetish, say NTR, more as a byproduct of being a logical part of the story than really a fetish within the game. People will see the correct NTR tag, download the game and then realize that the game isn't really for them at all since it doesn't really satisfy them.

Then again, if the tag were removed because it really isn't an NTR game, those who abhor NTR and will run into it without warning would just as rightfully point out that it should have been tagged.

In the end, the presence of a tag only means that this is available, like a female MC is in this game, not that there is enough content to satisfy players looking for this tag. In this way the absence of a tag is what holds more information.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
I see your point and will agree that the tag should maybe be removed for now on this game, because it seems from the thread like a lively game with frequent updates and expansions (which it ist) and expand that on this femprot content (which isn't the case).

However it is technically correct and as with all tags it is difficult to define it in a way that satisfies everyone. E. g. consider a game which has a single scene for a specific fetish, say NTR, more as a byproduct of being a logical part of the story than really a fetish within the game. People will see the correct NTR tag, download the game and then realize that the game isn't really for them at all since it doesn't really satisfy them.

Then again, if the tag were removed because it really isn't an NTR game, those who abhor NTR and will run into it without warning would just as rightfully point out that it should have been tagged.

In the end, the presence of a tag only means that this is available, like a female MC is in this game, not that there is enough content to satisfy players looking for this tag. In this way the absence of a tag is what holds more information.
Hmm, l understand. Thank you for your response.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes