D

Deleted member 859502

I've used the search function, but didn't see it so apologies if this has been answered. The latest changelog says there's a scene with Emma, but she still won't go on a date. How do you access this?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Basically, you can't be Sam's boyfriend. So you can only complete Emma's content before you tell Sam that Ryan is cheating on her.

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
ooooffff fuckkkkkk. I made a whole lot of progress after completing emma's stuff lmaoooooo. welp, back to the lab again

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I've used the search function, but didn't see it so apologies if this has been answered. The latest changelog says there's a scene with Emma, but she still won't go on a date. How do you access this?
You have to not be seen as Samantha's boyfriend. Next run-through, I will delay telling Samantha about Ryan so that she's just my friend when Emma is finally introduced. Waiting for the Timid Harem... ;-)

JumPin

May 14, 2020
How do you propose? I already have 100 LP with Bree and the ring, but the option does not appear.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Are you in an actual relationship with Bree? Like have you asked her to be your girlfriend?

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
Hi, guys. I missed the first meeting with Morgan before Kleio called me the first time.
Is there a way to fix this? Maybe with saveeditoronline?

wsxer

Sep 7, 2017
Hi Guys, does anyone knows how to trigger the repeatable band foursome? I had the first one already but can't seem to trigger the second.

Reactions: Dragon59

Luffy_11

Jan 27, 2018
Can anyone have sex with Minami? Siscon and love are maxed. I've tried to give her a collar and she accepted but still can't do it.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Maybe try reading the question before responding to it.
Im used to people not thinking on this site, i assumed he cocked up along the way and didn't actually buy it because if you're done with their story and have the ring you can propose. No convoluted bs with a grapefruit and a monkey, just tap the ring button and *WUHBAM* engaged.

Reactions: Stan99nl

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Im used to people not thinking on this site...
Keep in mind there could be a bias in that those that do search and find the answer don't ask the questions and so you never know they were able to find the answer. That leads to the only ones who ask are the ones who don't search or the only hits they get are ones that are of answers that are obsolete (like previous versions of the cheat code).

Reactions: Luffy_11

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Keep in mind there could be a bias in that those that do search and find the answer don't ask the questions and so you never know they were able to find the answer. That leads to the only ones who ask are the ones who don't search or the only hits they get are ones that are of answers that are obsolete (like previous versions of the cheat code).
Ah yes - the silent majority theorem at work. well said.

Reactions: Walt Dee
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes