Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I’m new to this game, we can only fuck the girls after a date?
Apart from what was said, with some girls you will have sex during story events.

Thanks!
Do you also know how to gain talk subjects?
Raising intelligence. Every full 10 gives an additional topic.

Please provide the saved file
THE save file does not exist. If everything is completed, there is hundreds of possible combinations, from minor aspects like tattoos to medium like collaring girls or not up to large questions like Samantha married or not. Plus you missed all the story.

legendppk

Aug 25, 2018
you need to upgrade your charm stat by cutting your hair, buy the charm book and buy an elegant cloth
Huh? Wha? We can finally get Aletta's KP over 25 now? (Without hax) Why wasn't I informed of this? When did this happen? If so, Imma go collar that bitch.

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
there is a quest for Ayesha: Beach date: call on summer week-end...
i have a bike, and i call her on summer time. but nothing on the beach.
How can i do this ?

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
How can i do this ?
You need to specifically call her for a date during 14:00-16:00 at the weekend. If you arrange it the day before or early in the morning, it does not trigger, apparently.Yes, it's a bit too specific. Walkthrough/wiki are kinda needed at times.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
How can i do this ?
Dates requires car. Bike only allow you to go to beach alone (most likely so you can train martial art)

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
PLS, anubody, i need help! Cus i use chets from start i miss 2 events fro Sasha!
1. I can not trigger FMM bettwen Sasha, MC and Marty...
Cus it need Sub less 25...
But in chetas you can only incresse Sub, but not lose... So i can not get trgirr this event...
2. Breast Sasha Comlex... This need only >25 love...
Bit i also not can run trgir it!
Never mind how moch i can pass time 20h-24h it not happen!
Sooooo, pls, guys i need open console and JUMP to this event manualy...
But ofcose i can not do it, cus i do not know name of label were is i wanna jump! PLS, anybody tell me this names label! :(

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
is keeping Emma and Sasha even possible? Im pretty sure Emma will wind up being in a harem with Samantha and potentially all other females, but with the current setup does she love that harem due to not being able to tell Samanatha betore thr wedding? Or am I missing something.

Also did the most recent patch stop Morgan showing up? It used to be on a date with Bree or Sasha at the cinema but apparently Kleio is meant to call when you are solo at the cinema?

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
PLS, anubody, i need help! Cus i use chets from start i miss 2 events fro Sasha!
1. I can not trigger FMM bettwen Sasha, MC and Marty...
Cus it need Sub less 25...
But in chetas you can only incresse Sub, but not lose... So i can not get trgirr this event...
2. Breast Sasha Comlex... This need only >25 love...
Bit i also not can run trgir it!
Never mind how moch i can pass time 20h-24h it not happen!
Sooooo, pls, guys i need open console and JUMP to this event manualy...
But ofcose i can not do it, cus i do not know name of label were is i wanna jump! PLS, anybody tell me this names label! :(

do you mean Scottie? Its not in the game yet. And also doesnt need less than 25 love or sub/dom. And yes, click the minus button on love or sub and it goes down/dom goes up for a small handful of girls.

For some of the breast complex Bree needs to be in the room, either main or pool, so it could well be the month

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes