Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Please help me to "translate" these control into android
All you really need to know is how to go from one dialogue to the next (tap i assume) and swiping some direction opens the menu. Use the search function in the top right of the site to find out what direction it is, i don't remember.

Helmyoga

Aug 12, 2020
All you really need to know is how to go from one dialogue to the next (tap i assume) and swiping some direction opens the menu. Use the search function in the top right of the site to find out what direction it is, i don't remember.
How about back to previous dialogue?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
im asking how to move on with brees part to get past lp 65 but i guess some people have to be a smart ass about shit
There is a search function in the top right of this site and a walkthrough in the OP. But i guess some people have to be lazy about shit.
Just try looking before asking questions as it only serves to clog up the search results when others come looking for the same stuff.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
what happens if you get to the boss conclusion without it being summer and having learned martial arts? do you auto lose?

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
A case that has been bothering me for a long time - Lavish

- will there be new scenes of love play in the bedroom after the date ?
- why this girl doesn't have a bed scene ?
- will she eventually get pregnant ?

Lavish is part of the "old guard" of the girls in this game. It appeared in version 19.05.01. However, I have the impression that its existence has been forgotten. Many of the new girls in the game have a much more elaborate storyline. Will it change ?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
A case that has been bothering me for a long time - Lavish

- will there be new scenes of love play in the bedroom after the date ?
- why this girl doesn't have a bed scene ?
- will she eventually get pregnant ?

Lavish is part of the "old guard" of the girls in this game. It appeared in version 19.05.01. However, I have the impression that its existence has been forgotten. Many of the new girls in the game have a much more elaborate storyline. Will it change ?
If by bed scene you mean the post sex cuddle, she does. As for her content, a lot of the focus on characters has been because of polls.
1600377944189.png

lebayinhere

Nov 8, 2019
help i got stuck progress with
1. Anna, she already at 30 LP caps, but i cant find "Talk about TV", how long i must waiting for this event?
2. Kylie, she already at 50 LP caps, i always talk and compliment another girls with LP +50 when Kylie around me but the event cant progress :(
anyone know how to trigger these event, help please

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
help i got stuck progress with
1. Anna, she already at 30 LP caps, but i cant find "Talk about TV", how long i must waiting for this event?
2. Kylie, she already at 50 LP caps, i always talk and compliment another girls with LP +50 when Kylie around me but the event cant progress :(
anyone know how to trigger these event, help please
There's a search function in the top right and a walkthrough on the first page.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
The search function on this site. I probably explained the mechanic(s) half a dozen times.
I don't get why so many people miss both the Wiki and Walkthough that are linked on the original post. Those would answer a lot of questions I have seen here without even having to search.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes