Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't get why so many people miss both the Wiki and Walkthough that are linked on the original post. Those would answer a lot of questions I have seen here without even having to search.
There are questions all across these forums which were literally (and I do mean literally) answered in the post directly above.

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
I don't get why so many people miss both the Wiki and Walkthough that are linked on the original post. Those would answer a lot of questions I have seen here without even having to search.
They want to keep their brain New, clean & untouched because they believe using it will result to decrease its value !

Reactions: tzytzar

BobKelso64

Oct 7, 2017
Question for y'all, I recently started a new playthrough in the current version and I cannot for the life of me get the home harem scene to trigger without either bree or sasha moving out. I got their lesbian and love points to what I think used to be the old thresholds but clearly I'm either misremembering them or they changed. Anyone know the current thresholds for their stats and per-requisite events for it?

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
Reminder: If you have the band harem, you are forced to make a choice unless they are collared. Treshold should be 75 LP, 45 GP

Jan 7, 2018
I hadn't played the game in like 8 months and I'm impressed with the improvements. However, it kind of feels like "third base" now. The devs should understand that completing a game it's not shameful! :D They could have released a finished version of 2nd base (= with some kind of definitive ending for at least the main characters) and use this shiny new UI, locations, characters for, like I said, "3rd base".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: tankdick

davieboy1234

Nov 23, 2018
The search function on this site. I probably explained the mechanic(s) half a dozen times.
I'm thankful for the reply and note that I have used the search function before. All I wanted was some help/advice that was a bit more direct. If anything just to have the previous replies confirmed for my own playthrough. I'm currently working on making Bree more submissive hoping that will work to move it forward but if I'm wrong hopefully someone will help instead of a bunch of people hating for no real reason.

imnotasalmon

Mar 14, 2018
Maim Lain, one of the better known modders on this site had a gallery mod for the game. They don't work on it becuase it's not super easy, it's a shit load of work. Every single character has different variables that have different outcomes. There are their stats, routes, piercings, skills that you have, etc. and every combination of those has to be accounted for.
So if I wrote a mod to just pull up generic versions of the scenes nobody would use it? It's really not nearly as complicated as you're making it out to be. Maim Lain did the same, but manually copied each event instead of just setting the vars to generics and running with that. I think the dev could do the same. Just a simple event call with basic vars and maybe a few variations for different options like piercings etc. Hell, an in-game gallery with calls to unlocked events on the route you're on wouldn't be all that complicated either.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The code for a gallery is already here.
If you had read the code you would have noticed that this does already exist, it's just fastidious to do it for every single scene in the game and we prefere to devote time to new content.
When the game is done we will make that gallery mode.
In the mean time if someone want to do it be my guest ^^

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Well that's one way of looking at it. You can also choose to believe that for every one person who posts a question that CAN be fixed by research, there are 10 more who did search and didn't need to post something.

You wouldn't know this happened because they didn't post anything. So it COULD still be valuable and working - in fact I believe it is. That's how the silent majority concept works.

No does not work. She will just move in regardless and you lose 15 LP with Bree and 25 LP with Sasha for not telling them your lil Sis is going to live with them. I discovered this the hard way not knowing that I should have to talk with them or cleaning the attic.
Oh, hmmm, it may have changed at a later update - after i had done that part of it. I know I let it go for 3 or so weeks before telling my roomies about it - as I wanted to complete another storyline before opening that can.

And Minami just waited to show up till I spoke to them. and then cleaned up her room (attic).

Everyone and their mother's overweight hamster has addressed the issue. The Devs aren't experiencing it so there is nothing they can do. Only choices are to deal or don't play. Use the search function next time.
Hey that's just mean. My she's not overweight - she's just a big-boned hamster. And it wasn't her fault she got stuck in the wheel and couldn't get back out.

My current MC's birthday is Winter 2. It is randomly generated for each game.

Ah now that's something I did not know. my run-through MC has birthdays is Christmas, and i often thought that was an odd choice for the dev to do.

Now it makes sense.

Kylies cookies is she gifting on Valentinsday, your Birthday and christmas. And you can use the ingame cheat modul to reduce or add Yandere.
For this use this codesequence in Living Room

B, left, right, up, down, up, down, left, right, a
NO don't do it! It's a trick!!!

Trust me more fun Kylie versions come with more Yandere. They just go together like nitro and glycerin. Its as exhilarating as playing Russian roulette.......uh......with an automatic.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
If you had read the code you would have noticed that this does already exist, it's just fastidious to do it for every single scene in the game and we prefere to devote time to new content.
might be worth it to just gallery mode scenes that you can't repeat, obviously standard sex scenes don't need gallery.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
I play this game occasionally, and I like it a lot. Featuring a lot of fetishes, having good amount of humor and constantly improving gameplay features make this one a great one.

But:
Playing this game in with 'hard' & 'total random' options on is tough...
Neither do I get enough money nor will the stats grow fast enough, so when the game throws it's timed quests (wedding/gym/and so on) at you, you struggle a lot to 'survive'.
To find the cheating Ryan was somehow impossible for me, but I can live with it (and I have Sam capped at 85LP but don't know how to progress further at the moment)
But now I'm forced to avoid Hanna because I haven't gave her enough KP to rescue the gym (via naughty option) nor can I lend her the money, because working like hell for my car, so I need to work another year to collect the needed money.
And so I'm sitting here, asking myself: how to raise the KP of Hanna without giving her gifts...calling shows me everytime she will get +1KP but in her stats-screen the value stays at 4...and no I don't want to cheat.
Oh, and money is somehow unbalanced...I don't know if this is normal in US, but working the whole week, without really socializing (2-3x normal work) with workaholic perk gives you 1-2 promotions, and not enough money for paying the rent and some books/clothes? Maybe the raise should be percentually based and not a fix number.

Next point would be the story. Since you can choose freely, with whom you progress, it sometimes has weird outcomes, like when you ignored Aletta, played nearly the fiull Cassidy route and then will meet Dwayne for the 'first' time because you made progress with Aletta. I think this will be cleared up later, but should be mentioned.

Art is great! I love the style, I love the concept. I only wished of some more constancy (I LOVE sasha's after sex cuddle-scene, she looks SO damn hot in this but during sex she lost a lot of her sexy features.
Giving them a sexy swimsuit gives new graphics, is this also planned for sexy dress/underwear? I hope so, Bree definitly needs sexy lingerie. And I still found some scenes where there is no girl for the 'buy her a drink' scenes.

Afterall I can only say I want to play more, and can't wait for the Lavish Updates.

Reactions: Donkeybong

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Playing this game in with 'hard' & 'total random' options on is tough...
Though that's a bit the point of a "hard" mode, isn't it? Balancing everything so it works out. If it gets too difficult, or you aren't interested in that aspect of the gameplay as much, choose the easy route.

YPM

Nov 3, 2017
Is there any way to recover characters after they leave the game? I spent the afternoon playing and only now I realized that Kleio and Anna left ...

Is there anything I can do via console?

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Though that's a bit the point of a "hard" mode, isn't it? Balancing everything so it works out. If it gets too difficult, or you aren't interested in that aspect of the gameplay as much, choose the easy route.
Yes, that's correct, it was my intention to play it hard.
But I also listed, where excatly I was 'struggeling' (can't get enough points for the timed events - in hard it indicates +1 but you only get +0.5 (?) and this makes some of the timed Events extreme hard to impossible).
As for the money: I think in the beginning you struggle a lot, later on it's not the big problem (after 20+ raises) because you get rent/gifts back with 2-3 times working a week.

For me the biggest 'break' was the fact, that I had to 'trick' the game to get all talk topics, because on hard you will get 1 topic every 20 (?) points, but can't gather more than 100. IF it was the intention to not give you all topics on hard, okay, but this could lead to situations, where someone choose the wrong topics, and can't get points with the girls, and that would be a bad desig idea (imo).

Overall I recommend this game, and yeah, if you can't stand the consequences you should play on easy.
But I want to earn my girls, so no easy for me...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
might be worth it to just gallery mode scenes that you can't repeat, obviously standard sex scenes don't need gallery.
Those are most of the scenes. Please, use UnRen to unpack the game, go to "game\ch\[AnyCharacterName]\ev2\[AnyPosition]" There is so many images for 1 single scene that has 2-3 noticeable changes for most people, penis, face, cum. You then have to account for stats and what route you want to see with each character. It is too much work when they could be focusing on actual content.

imnotasalmon

Mar 14, 2018
Thanks for the response. I only dug deep enough to look into why stuff wasn't triggering when the wiki said it should and to find some vars to make things happen myself without breaking things. Your code is super clean and easy to understand even without comments so I figured I would ask about the gallery.

Appreciate your hard work and constant updates. This is one of my favorite games. <3 Ayesha and Lavish

Mar 29, 2018
Anyone has a list of blocked off content which can be accessed through cheating stats. Like Aletta slave, getting more girls pregnant like Harmony and Lavish?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes