MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Actually you need the gamer trait but it is so damn easy to miss the path.
It happens most between 14:00 and 19:00, and it looks like a normal call and if you answer it, it's maid path, but it is easy to know when this happens because it's the first time that Bree calls you!! And that's why i wrote:" PS: If you want the gamer path remember: When Bree calls you, you have to ignore the call otherwise you will change to the maid path."
About the trait you can cheat to have the traits!! It "opens" the game in various ways!!

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
Fair enough, but I personally do like the Maid path a bit more. Not so much because of the extra events, which are mostly not sexual anyway, but I think that it is (a) well written and (b) gives Bree a bit more to do than just being the gamer. Also possibly (c) you meet another woman which may or may not become a thing to consider depending on whether she joins the cast.

But in the end, both are good. Save early enough and try them out.
I have actually played most of the history of all the characters (Bree, Sasha (and the her band), Audrey, Shiori, and others...)!! Some of them are not worth it, the endings are good but some of them needs a little work to be better, but in the end is a great game!!

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
You go to the top right corner of the page, you use the search function and then you find out that Minami doesn't have sex content.

Reactions: Axelalexis1996

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Maybe, just maybe, you go to the first fucking post on the first fucking page of the thread and read how to use the cheats.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
You go to the top right corner of the page, you use the search function and then you find out that Minami doesn't have sex content.
Though she has a random sleepover event where you both just lie naked ext to each other because your imouto got frightened by the thunder.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Though she has a random sleepover event where you both just lie naked ext to each other because your imouto got frightened by the thunder.
And she can be collared, though it doesn't change anything yet. I was hoping it would at least add her to leashed movie night and walkies...

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
game is still great just a few issues one is there needs to be a way to raise kp easier for some girls, girls like Anna or Morgan there is no issue as they have 2-3 dialogues that increase it but for others like Kylie or Kleio you're stuck using the sex slave story for 1 kp each use until you reach 25 kp then you can smack ass until 50 kp for a chance to raise it meanwhile the yuri manga gives 5 gp each time why not have the sex slave story do the same heck if you want to give it a drawback make them lose 10 lp each use until 50 kp just say they are offended but I think it just takes way to long to get some girls on the pill or make everyone like Hanna who has multiple answers for each dialogue that either give lp or kp

other than that things are looking great each patch adds to the game greatly highly look forward to seeing new content

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
PS: If you want the gamer path remember: When Bree calls you, you have to ignore the call otherwise you will change to the maid path.
OH SHITTT. I completely missed that from the walkthrough ! I don't even remember if I ever received a call from Bree, but if I did I sure accepted it...

Do you by chance remember/know what triggers this call so that I can hopefully search through all my saves the one that's closer before the call ?

In any case thanks a lot for your help already :).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes