Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Cucking? Sasha is giving him head seems to be cuckold, but later on there is a threesome with MC and Scottie but there is no real cucking if you ask me. Would be funny, if a dominant Sasha would hold onto her ex, but this won't happen.
Since my MC has turned Sasha into a switch, I think she needs to find someone to top. Her best choices are women from one of the "harems" she's already a part of. I could see her topping Audrey, Lexi, or perhaps even Anna. I think Sasha would have to top a woman. A number of people would freak if it were a man--even Jack.
The only cuckolding I see is Alexis, and I think the story for her is...well...poorly written. You will be set up to the idea that she cheated on you (and will do on your dates - sad that you can't repeat these) but in the end she wasn't cheating on you back in the past, worse she was raped, so she is a victim...
I would have prefered if she was telling you that she was raped, but she had really cheated on you (so the cheating at the dates would be more logical).
I'm definitely conflicted by Alexis. I can see where the rape and MC's initial reaction too it devastated her and she started acting the part she was accused of in a way to seek love/attention. I was strong enough on our dates that she was not tempted to go with the athlete. My biggest problem is the collar in the assets for her. Since she was raped, "tainted" is just too cruel and insensitive. No collar for her as long as that's what it will say.
This game (as every good dating-sim) has massive potential for Cuckold/NTR, but as much as I would like to see some of these, I think this game is more focussed on the harems. And I hope we will someday be able to merge all the different harems together. Also we need more girls on screen...especially the collared nude ones.
Merging would be good, especially since Shasha is a part of most of them. More opportunities to interact with the not-home harems would be welcome as well.

Reactions: yrban7477

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Since my MC has turned Sasha into a switch, I think she needs to find someone to top. Her best choices are women from one of the "harems" she's already a part of. I could see her topping Audrey, Lexi, or perhaps even Anna. I think Sasha would have to top a woman. A number of people would freak if it were a man--even Jack.

I'm definitely conflicted by Alexis. I can see where the rape and MC's initial reaction too it devastated her and she started acting the part she was accused of in a way to seek love/attention. I was strong enough on our dates that she was not tempted to go with the athlete. My biggest problem is the collar in the assets for her. Since she was raped, "tainted" is just too cruel and insensitive. No collar for her as long as that's what it will say.

Merging would be good, especially since Shasha is a part of most of them. More opportunities to interact with the not-home harems would be welcome as well.
I agree with you though I think this Collar fits to how possesive Asshole Mike is depending on the route. On the Selfjusticeroute he is just possesive that want like to force the women on his will while on policeroute he is the considerate boyfriend that just want to have a big circle of lovers arround him that love each other too.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I agree with you though I think this Collar fits to how possesive Asshole Mike is depending on the route. On the Selfjusticeroute he is just possesive that want like to force the women on his will while on policeroute he is the considerate boyfriend that just want to have a big circle of lovers arround him that love each other too.
Next time, I will go with the police route. The retribution route seemed superior in the walkthrough, but definitely a mixed bag.

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
When Sasha would choose to top the MC, it could be real cucking, that's what I wanted to mention. But with this amount of subs (don't forget Shiori) she definitly could be part of some S&M harem. And yes, most won't like more other man...

The sisters somehow are presented as the 'bad' girls (cheating on you or a be crazy nut), so I thought the change to present her as victim was not the best outcome. I would like to see her be the real cheating bitch, who also tell the MC the rape-story to get revenge on the teacher, which has dropped her after fucking. And then the Idiot who still loves her, will do anything to revenge her and take the punishment. So we could implement another bad end.
Sure getting raped traumatized her, but won't justify the ongoing cheating. This "a raped girl would accept the next best ONS while she tries to repair her relationship" thing isn't something I really could empathisize with. But that's just my oppinion.
In my next game, I definitive will kick out Alexis/Kylie as fast as possible.

After playing some time I hope we will have an office-harem in the future. These girls need to be lined up to the desk ,and getting fucked in a row.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
does smb know games like that one but completed?
And i can't have sex with Minami sex, yet?
Dude, seriously, there is a search function in the top right of this site. If you used it you would know that minami doesn't have a sex scene.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I genuinely hope that she doesn't get one, just to annoy the people who won't shut up about it.
I joked about removing her from the game before but im starting to change my mind about it being a joke.
While I would like to have her included in the regular roster personally, I can see where you're coming from.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
For me, rather than having Minami as the 3rd housemate (and 3rd house harem member), I would have preferred to be able to invite Palla in. Or Sam.

In fact, I'm even willing to screw up house harem and have both Sasha and/or Bree leaves if I can invite replacement in (be it Palla or Sam or whoever)

Reactions: Donkeybong

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
For me, rather than having Minami as the 3rd housemate (and 3rd house harem member), I would have preferred to be able to invite Palla in. Or Sam.

In fact, I'm even willing to screw up house harem and have both Sasha and/or Bree leaves if I can invite replacement in (be it Palla or Sam or whoever)
I think there was a poll to decide if Sam or Minami become a part of the house harem.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
I genuinely hope that she doesn't get one, just to annoy the people who won't shut up about it.
I joked about removing her from the game before but im starting to change my mind about it being a joke.
I think it stems from her having been party added and living in your home with you the player having zero control over her moving in. Then after she is added there has been several content patches and has still not been finished. I am for either giving the player an action that they must choose to do before she can move in or adding her to the home harem to prevent causing problems with Bree and Sasha.

I am not excited for her since she is only OK but I do not like her being a wrench put into my game play without any control and still being unfinished. Take Cassidy for example; I can hold off on that 2nd promotion until I am ready for her.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think it stems from her having been party added and living in your home with you the player having zero control over her moving in. Then after she is added there has been several content patches and has still not been finished. I am for either giving the player an action that they must choose to do before she can move in or adding her to the home harem to prevent causing problems with Bree and Sasha.

I am not excited for her since she is only OK but I do not like her being a wrench put into my game play without any control and still being unfinished. Take Cassidy for example; I can hold off on that 2nd promotion until I am ready for her.
I delayed Cassidy by holding off on charm for a while.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes