Mar 29, 2018
1. I see Aletta can be slave, have collar and 1 more sex scen
I wate a whole time with walk....
But i just can not go out from 25% KP... If you use my save and tell me wtf wrong, it be cool...
You can use the console to change her stats. Her collaring has updated text.

For more info check see this post. You can use the cheat to do even more like getting Lavish and Harmony pregnant.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I can't trigger the Minami "Be at home on a saturday afternoon" event. Is it only me or do you have the same problem?
The same happened to me for the first Saturday so far.
I've been skipping hours in the living room. She arrives there at 13:00 but only asks for a random kiss like the others do. Nothing new appears in the menu bar...
Skipping the whole Saturday...nothing triggers the whole day.

Sigh*

Is this a bug?

Also: The background scenes for Minami smexy scenes don't load and the reverse cowgirl scene gives me an exception. Can be skipped.

Another note. Taking Alexis to a house date doesn't do anything else besides the normal choices. Not sure if I'm doing something incorrectly or not?

Last edited:

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
The same happened to me for the first Saturday so far.
I've been skipping hours in the living room. She arrives there at 13:00 but only asks for a random kiss like the others do. Nothing new appears in the menu bar...
Skipping the whole Saturday...nothing triggers the whole day.

Sigh*

Is this a bug?
I'm curious as to where you're seeing her route. My log for her hasn't updated in the last few updates, so any progress I've made is at random or seeing responses that give tips here.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
I'm curious as to where you're seeing her route. My log for her hasn't updated in the last few updates, so any progress I've made is at random or seeing responses that give tips here.
Here is a screen cap of my Alexis Tracker in the attached files. I'm obviously talking about the "date at home" here. Didn't do anything besides the normal stuff.
I'm not sure if I'm doing that correctly or not.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
If siscon and love are nearly maxed and you have entered the point of kissing, you get a scene where she asks you to teach her about Sex. I got it almost imemdiately after loading my save. Afer that, you get a new event that ask you to be in your house at Saturday afternoon. The issue is triggering that

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
If siscon and love are nearly maxed and you have entered the point of kissing, you get a scene where she asks you to teach her about Sex. I got it almost imemdiately after loading my save. Afer that, you get a new event that ask you to be in your house at Saturday afternoon. The issue is triggering that
I've gone through exactly what you said.
I'm stuck at the same silly thing with her.

Oh and about that exception:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Andrealphus

XStarLordX

Dec 20, 2018
The issue with:
"'shiori_babysitting' in DONEgame.hour < 10"
is a missing comma in game\ch\shiori\events.rpy line 261. add comma to end.

Will need unrenpy to unpack. Might be able to create the folder game\ch\shiori and put this file in it.
Thank you very much, but I've already deleted my old save and started a new game. I'll look at the autosave to see if i can have that back, thanks.

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
any one have the money in the shiori quests and pay the debt but it still says to raise 10k?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes