CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
Get her to drink bro...it's easy on the weekends when the girls ask you to continue at the club. Have drinks between dances. Then go for the smexy time if you got the 100% by this point. You should have 100% by this point.

So. Yeah. The option to impregnate her is the same as it is for the other characters that has the Condom Block trigger. You gotta get drinks in them.
except for harmony lol

edgedy

Aug 15, 2017
It's been said before but i'll say it again. Fuck o... i mean no... A full save skips all of the content, all you will have is dates and booty calls. There is no replay, there is no gallery. Just play the game with cheats and use the walkthrough.
Look thats nice and but I've played the game, and the saves break. I'm just looking for a nice catch up save file since my Shiori bugged out and is now complaining errors about babysitting that never happened. And it literally error codes every time I change the map so my options are to start from scratch or ask for a save file.

syed11javed

May 28, 2020
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.

If the code changes at anypoint and you have the correct one, please @ me so i can update this post.

Wow, would you look at that, a method of using the cheats without the code
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV
v20.9.1 cheat
B, Left, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, A

Reactions: Lucifer000

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
From what I understand, there are 2 more characters to be added and that'll be that. Any content after that will be expanding on the stories and events of the girls already in the game.

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Where is Shiori?

EDIT: Nvm found her. Idk how to progress the story though. And yeah, Minami's bugging and her Saturday event won't trigger

Last edited:

Kira3

Nov 11, 2018
hi ,) good game but would like more content Fem. Protagonist but otherwise I really like your game (y);)

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So I'm just double checking.

It's impossible to move forward with Emma if you're with Samantha, right?
unless they changed it in passed couple updates, you can be with virtually every Gal at same time just a couple require certain conditions to accept (slave status Sasha if want band+home harem for example else think she leaves etc... check the guides and or wiki)

Me1234

Oct 31, 2017
I started a brand new clean game, and got this error just after going through the questions with Bree and Sasha:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 211, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_event.rpy", line 92, in get_valid_events
  File "game/cl/class_shtick.rpy", line 78, in test
  File "game/cl/class_util.rpy", line 39, in safe_eval
Exception: Invalid Condition: not minami.flags.moveindelaynot minami.flags.nomovein
invalid syntax (<none>, line 1)

Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Get her to drink bro...it's easy on the weekends when the girls ask you to continue at the club. Have drinks between dances. Then go for the smexy time if you got the 100% by this point. You should have 100% by this point.

So. Yeah. The option to impregnate her is the same as it is for the other characters that has the Condom Block trigger. You gotta get drinks in them.
∑(;°Д°) WHAT!? THAT was the solution!? All this time I just assumed the content wasn't in yet. What I get for skimming I guess lol. (╥ᆺ╥)

• Haha
Reactions: GuardianZ
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes