BlinkyThe2nd

Jan 30, 2018
Ooh, Shiori update. I'll just wait for some bugfixes and jump in...

Does female MC have certain flags not fire correctly? Namely most of them
FeMC content is very sparse, as the MaMC was (and still is) the original focus of this game. Could be related to that.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
DaedusWolfe sweetie, could you check the code to see if this cheat is the only one in the code because last time there were two working codes and people were yelling at me and being meanies. I, Softly Spoken Skads, cannot handle people being meanies.
Tell your meanies that you had it right - b,L,R,U,D,U,D,L,R,a - is the only one I can find in the code. Just tested it and the code works just fine.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deane9850 and Skads

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
Oh god if minami sex scene was good, but in the same time was so damn bugged with a black background and an error in the middle of the sex

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
just discovered a bug, after a certain amount of time, for some reason it won't let me sleep when i have 0 energy, did i do something wrong?

Speppo82

Jun 21, 2020
how you trigger the event?
You need to unlock an event before do sex with her:
Minami love points and brothercon shold be maxed (100%)
After that meet Minami in the living room (H 20:00 to 22:00)
Teach her having sex with you
Invite her to a date and than having fun

zekamashi

Mar 23, 2018
Minami doesn't show up for me after the second phone call (and yes I've talked to bree and sasha, as well as cleaned the attic, as well as being at the house when she should show up, but she justy doesn't show up for me, instead it seems like she just disappears from the game after the second phone call)
Yeah likewise, been almost a month since the second phone call and no dice

DigitalBlasphemer

Feb 25, 2017
I'm also having a problem getting minami to actually show up. She said she'd be here in a few days, it says be home on saturday, and no matter how many saturdays pass, she doesn't show. I'm getting cock-blocked by code, I swear.

Reactions: water221
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes