wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
So for some reason I'm not getting the scene for Sasha after a date where you reach 70 LP and 65% date progression and its where they confess to each other

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
that is an event in the house, where MC and Minami's mother appears, she confesses that they chose Minami as their adoptive sister thinking about marriage
....... It would be less confusing if you wrote adoptive daughter instead of sister if you're talking about MCs parents :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Also how do you get the restaraunt as a date location?
Huh? I thought the restaurant is a default location for dating without the needs to activate it? If not, maybe try buying yourself the fancy clothe then, since it's a fancy restaurant... Maybe?

Kkos-16

Sep 28, 2019
I'm stuck here and I've tried all times of the evening does anyone know how I get this to work.
The tracker says afternoon, not evening. Try it at arround 14:00 on a weekend. It worked for me first time around, just make sure you have means of transportation.
If it won´t work at all you might have found a bug, there really isn´t much content to Ayesha yet (though she is one of my favoirtes thus far) so you aren´t missing too much yet, there are no H scenes locked behind that event so you might just wanna wait for a new update and start a new game. It is one of the negatives of having such a complex game in the first place.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
So I used the cheats to get my charm up to 100 instantly and somehow in doing so seem to have lost the ability to talk to people about TV? This super annoying as I don't know how I can progress Ana and therefore the Band Harem without it! Anyone know a fix?
Try buying any +knowledge clothing and wear them?

I used to cheat by buying the clothing that give knowledge, get new dialogue topic, unequip and reequip again several times until I got every topic.

Now I just cheatcode and get all my stats up to 100 before the 1st day ends lol. with enough money to buy all the necessary stuff like cars and clothing to unlock locations.

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
The tracker says afternoon, not evening. Try it at arround 14:00 on a weekend. It worked for me first time around, just make sure you have means of transportation.
If it won´t work at all you might have found a bug, there really isn´t much content to Ayesha yet (though she is one of my favoirtes thus far) so you aren´t missing too much yet, there are no H scenes locked behind that event so you might just wanna wait for a new update and start a new game. It is one of the negatives of having such a complex game in the first place.
ok, i'll give it a try and i have the sports car

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
In one of Shiori's new scenes, the MC balks at being asked to provide $5000. I can't help but roll my eyes, because my MC has $139.4K. He makes about $2.6K every day.. Why do I have to come back?

EDIT: Fortunately, I didn't have to come back, I immediately got the option to finish the quest.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I'm seeing a lot of messages about Minami's new scenes, but I'm not sure how to unlock them. I'm running with my saved game, Minami is Siscon 100%, Submissive 50%, Relationship 100%, Lesbian 75%.

The "get her drunk" solution was apparently to avoid condom use. Is that the way to initiate sex as well?
Most girls stop getting frisky with Mike if their Lesbian gets too high, may be the case here. Try dropping her to 45%.

Try buying any +knowledge clothing and wear them?

I used to cheat by buying the clothing that give knowledge, get new dialogue topic, unequip and reequip again several times until I got every topic.
Since they already are at 100%, there is no more threshold to reach though.

Reactions: Alex D Rider

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok so i managed to get sasha pregnant, does she stay pregnant even as a sex slave or does she give birth or is that not implemented yet

DragaX

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2018
Last time I checked Female Protagonist had no content. Is that still the case?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes