czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is possible to add remonders (selecetable) - i forgot to train regulary for battle of bands, and we did lose a big time :(.
it is possible to add follow me/call to go to there, since i lack many location specific scenes to continue story (like having bree and sasha at pool, bree shower sex..and others).

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
I mean, you may want to think long and hard about getting a tattoo, those often last for life as they can be quite expensive and painful to have removed, as for piercings, like with tattoos they can affect you getting a decent job, no one wants a lawyer with naruto whiskers tattooed on and giant spiked piercings up the bridge of their nose.
So you can't give an actual answer ?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok so sasha's breast complex 1 hasn't triggered for me at all and i've at the living room between 20:00 - 24:00 every day and im playing as mike

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I'm seeing a lot of messages about Minami's new scenes, but I'm not sure how to unlock them. I'm running with my saved game, Minami is Siscon 100%, Submissive 50%, Relationship 100%, Lesbian 75%.

The "get her drunk" solution was apparently to avoid condom use. Is that the way to initiate sex as well?

phantom787

Jun 5, 2020
so for the minami teach sex event is there supposed to be no scenes or is it bugged atm? i just see text with the bedroom in the background

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
∑(;°Д°) WHAT!? THAT was the solution!? All this time I just assumed the content wasn't in yet. What I get for skimming I guess lol. (╥ᆺ╥)
Unfortunately Lavish still doesn't allow going in raw when she's off the pill. even when you've sauced her in drinks at the bar and the club...

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
except for harmony lol
Her and I've tried Lavish. She doesn't allow raw sex in my playthrough when she's off the pill. I did give her drinks all damn night and at the club till 4am. Still the same outcome.
Edit: Same for Morgan. Can't cap higher than 70% and can't fuck her without the condom whatever I do in a date. No more pregnancy.

Last edited:
Reactions: CassidyPRO

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
i've had to start over again so many times because idk which options increase KP apart from giving a book to sex book to sasha but if you give it to her so many times she loses LP but gains 1 KP

Kkos-16

Sep 28, 2019
So i´m currently continuing an old save where I had minami at 100% LP, 50% KP, 5% GP and Mike at 100% siscon. I´ve had acces to the teaching sex scene, the date sex scenes and the collaring scene. I assume that is all the content that was introduced for her in this update (which is good, don´t get me wrong) but I have something curious in minami´s story tracker: It shows the active task "Be at home on a saturday afternoon". The strange part is that the task is at the very top, before all of the other tasks which are already completed. I assume that is a bug and that isn´t an actual active task as I can´t complete it at all but I though I might post it here just in case there is an actual task and I´m missing out on content due to bug shennanigans, cause it´s the first time this sort of thing has happened to me over the course of several updates.
Also, the "make minami my sex slave" task hasn´t updated despite her accepting the collar but that has happened with many girls at this point so i´m not surprised.
Edit: I got the pregnancy event so as far as im aware there is no content left. I belive this is just the game thinking I haven´t done a previous event despite having done it or maybe there is a newly added (non-h) event that comes before the point I´m currently at and therefore I´m locked out of.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

BJenkins

Master of the Elves
Donor
Jul 6, 2017
So I used the cheats to get my charm up to 100 instantly and somehow in doing so seem to have lost the ability to talk to people about TV? This super annoying as I don't know how I can progress Ana and therefore the Band Harem without it! Anyone know a fix?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I am the only one who thinks to have relations with Minami, it is a trap because they literally tell you that Minami chose her as an adoptive sister because they want her to be your wife.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes