Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I don't understand, why so many hates for Minami? What the heck did she do??
I don't hate her, actually I kinda like her, but some ideas what may cause it:

(a) she intrudes in our comfy home harem environment with Sasha and Bree, (b) she has an incesty feel to her, even though adopted, which not everybody likes, (c) her basic stance is a bit over the top, (d) so is her character. A remote chance that (e) her starting at 100% love can be seen as boring. Definitely also the meta reason (f) people coming to the forums and for the thousanth time ask about how to date her or how to have sex with her instead of using the wiki or the search function, so when you see her name, it spells trouble. Also (g) not everybody likes every character the same, so it could just be that.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I don't hate her, actually I kinda like her, but some ideas what may cause it:

(a) she intrudes in our comfy home harem environment with Sasha and Bree, (b) she has an incesty feel to her, even though adopted, which not everybody likes, (c) her basic stance is a bit over the top, (d) so is her character. A remote chance that (e) her starting at 100% love can be seen as boring. Definitely also the meta reason (f) people coming to the forums and for the thousanth time ask about how to date her or how to have sex with her instead of using the wiki or the search function, so when you see her name, it spells trouble. Also (g) not everybody likes every character the same, so it could just be that.
I can understand point c, e, f, g.

But the intrusion part, wouldn't really put it that way, in one way or another, she's still someone you grew up with, a family member, not some lost kitten you randomly picked up at the sidewalk.

The incest part, maybe just me, but for me, adopted or not, god or not, as long as it's not blood related in any way, then it's not incest in my book.

Her character... Hah~ believe me, my lil sister is way way worse :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Konstantinus

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Hi Guys
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)
Thx Mate! Witoiut you walk i never done this Smurfy Game! XDDD

Reactions: MakRay

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I genuinely hope that she doesn't get one, just to annoy the people who won't shut up about it.
I joked about removing her from the game before but I'm starting to change my mind about it being a joke.
People will always (90% of the players) add Minami in the game to see the sex scenes!! Most of the players will always complain or start bitching about not having a sex scene, and think that continuously asking, complaining, bitching and/or begging will accelerate the process of adding the scenes and the story of 1 character when they have 20 characters almost completed and that they can explore more to help others. Those people that continue to asking about the sex scenes, are so into the game that forget to live their own lives and that this game is in development, and that they are getting the game here for free, when Andrealphus could remove it from here and make them pay!! When some of them (the ones that are continuously complaining and bitching) should be grateful for having the game here for free, and they should be thinking: "The updates are regular, one update for month is certain, I will wait a month or two before asking for this or that", but no!! It's best to annoy Andrealphus and Skads!!

I'll be adding the option to refuse Minami moving in.
Some of them will be happy to refuse her coming!! Morals and other stuff that comes with the personality of the player, but most of the players want is the sex scenes and the adding her has the fourth element of the house harem!! They don't want the story or the work to get the reward, they want sex scenes and harems!! The rest is worthless!!

In my own opinion, Andrealphus, you are doing a great job, and continue the great work I am great fan of your game , i just have one little complain: TOO MANY GIRLS, and i reached a point in game that i don't know which one i should choose to booty call so i just send the MC to bed!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Continue the great work!!

PS: For those asking the same question over and over, you have two things to do before posting/asking:
1- Use the search bar and use 2 or 3 words (keep it simple) or;
2- See the first page of the game (click here) you will find a change log (for those that don't know what it is, it's a resume of what was added in the update), and you have a Walkthrough PDF, a Scene guide, how to activate the and a Cheat Mod.
If you search for it, you will find an answer.

Sorry for the long post and my bad English (i am Portuguese).

Last edited:

ss92

Sep 6, 2019
guys it'll still be helpful if someone share non slave character save , i don't want to go hrs and hrs of play again. basically i don't have the time to go for it.
Thanks.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
we are waiting for our good Hero to share the new update with use .

Fuck, i look cute in that onesie.
Changelog
- New kitchen, Bree's bedroom & Sasha's bedroom art
- 11 new story events [Bree MC] (Mike)
- 7 new story events (Minami 2, Shiori 5)
- 2 new sex scenes (Minami)
- 287 new lines of voiced dialogue (Cassidy, Ayesha)
- Edited a lot of Bree's dialogues to use Daddy/Master when appropriate
- Bug fixes

- -

Now you can all shut up about Minami sex.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes