MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
OH SHITTT. I completely missed that from the walkthrough ! I don't even remember if I ever received a call from Bree, but if I did I sure accepted it...

Do you by chance remember/know what triggers this call so that I can hopefully search through all my saves the one that's closer before the call ?

In any case thanks a lot for your help already :).
It's after the "Playing on the Z-Box" event!! When Bree reach 40 LP (or more) and 25 KP (or more), she will call you between Mon-Fri, 12:00-18:00, in this time space you have to reject the call, this will activate the gamer path!!

Reactions: Konstantinus

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Hey guys, does the choice of getting a tattoo or a piercing during the "Kleio gets a tattoo" event have any impact on the game afterwards, like with other girls or something else ?

Btw, weirdly, it doesn't have any effect on the amount of LP or GP changed after the event. Whatever choice I make during this last part of the MC doing a tattoo or not, the score change is exactly the same.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hey guys, does the choice of getting a tattoo or a piercing during the "Kleio gets a tattoo" event have any impact on the game afterwards, like with other girls or something else ?

Btw, weirdly, it doesn't have any effect on the amount of LP or GP changed after the event. Whatever choice I make during this last part of the MC doing a tattoo or not, the score change is exactly the same.
I mean, you may want to think long and hard about getting a tattoo, those often last for life as they can be quite expensive and painful to have removed, as for piercings, like with tattoos they can affect you getting a decent job, no one wants a lawyer with naruto whiskers tattooed on and giant spiked piercings up the bridge of their nose.

nellbabydoll

Jul 22, 2020
guys, I made Shasha as a girlfriend in the game, and I want to know if that scene with Sasha and her ex boyfriend can still happen, the one where you go in the hall and see Sasha sucking him, like, I want that Sasha cuck me, and this scene will only be good when I'm dating her, I'll be very sad if I can't see the scene if I'm dating Sasha

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
guys, I made Shasha as a girlfriend in the game, and I want to know if that scene with Sasha and her ex boyfriend can still happen, the one where you go in the hall and see Sasha sucking him, like, I want that Sasha cuck me, and this scene will only be good when I'm dating her, I'll be very sad if I can't see the scene if I'm dating Sasha
I don't think it can happen if you have her LP high enough to date her but I haven't gotten that scene yet so I may be talking out of my ass.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
So in order to trigger the scene where Sasha gives Scottie a blowjob, she needs to have less than 50 LP.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I don't think it can happen if you have her LP high enough to date her but I haven't gotten that scene yet so I may be talking out of my ass.
There is a walkthrough linked in the OP.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
can someone share a full save ? i lost mine during cleanup accidently. :(
You have access to cheats, just use those. Someone else's save may not have the same routes as yours, they may have even gone down a route you don't like or even lost girls. Better to just do it yourself than keep coming back here asking for specific choices.

kolmaan

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys,

For some reason after the latest update, my office promotion bar tops off at 50%. Both visually and numerically. After that I won't even get my first promotion, and I can't seem to increase no matter how much I work. Is that intentional, and there's some new event or is it a bug?

Ty.

kolmaan

Aug 31, 2018
Hey guys,

For some reason after the latest update, my office promotion bar tops off at 50%. Both visually and numerically. After that I won't even get my first promotion, and I can't seem to increase no matter how much I work. Is that intentional, and there's some new event or is it a bug?

Ty.
Quick update: I can get a promotion but still visually it shows a full bar @ 50%. Must be a bug then.

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
hey guys im stuck on Minami i've done all the events but stuck at 80 siscon, i swear i done the Minami wants to learn about the ding-dong event but its not progressing

Sundaytroll

Aug 2, 2018
Cucking? Sasha is giving him head seems to be cuckold, but later on there is a threesome with MC and Scottie but there is no real cucking if you ask me. Would be funny, if a dominant Sasha would hold onto her ex, but this won't happen.

The only cuckolding I see is Alexis, and I think the story for her is...well...poorly written. You will be set up to the idea that she cheated on you (and will do on your dates - sad that you can't repeat these) but in the end she wasn't cheating on you back in the past, worse she was raped, so she is a victim...
I would have prefered if she was telling you that she was raped, but she had really cheated on you (so the cheating at the dates would be more logical).

This game (as every good dating-sim) has massive potential for Cuckold/NTR, but as much as I would like to see some of these, I think this game is more focussed on the harems. And I hope we will someday be able to merge all the different harems together. Also we need more girls on screen...especially the collared nude ones.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes