OzBa

May 9, 2017
he gave you wrong code code is b left right up down up down left right a
I appreciate you answering my question, but it was from a year and a half ago. If you look at the text just above everyone's messages, you can see a date and a time.

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
My Palla is pregnant..but theres a bug that each time you see her she comments bout it and you chose "we'll make great parents or the other which gets rid of it" but her belly shows
can you give me the save ? i convinced my palla to go off the pill but her belly is the smae ... not preg

Maskervich

Aug 8, 2020
Hello guys and first of all I tell you that every time this is looking more fantastic! The visuals gave it an impressive upgrade !!!
Now a little question with a problem that I am having:
I started a new game to review the new dialogue since yesterday and I have been trying to solve a little problem with "Minami" still cleaning the attic and talking to the girls.
It has been more than 20 days and he still has not appeared. In the guide it says that it appears after 4 days since the last call but it did not take me that long lately. And I took from above that sometimes you can see better the details in the code inside "saveeditonline" and it only seems to me 3 lines of minami (more I don't understand much since all I know is to put the 1 in CHEAT (0) and nothing plus)

I really thank you for everything, and I know I write a lot, but in advance thank you guys and good Sunday everyone!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Hello guys and first of all I tell you that every time this is looking more fantastic! The visuals gave it an impressive upgrade !!!
Now a little question with a problem that I am having:
I started a new game to review the new dialogue since yesterday and I have been trying to solve a little problem with "Minami" still cleaning the attic and talking to the girls.
It has been more than 20 days and he still has not appeared. In the guide it says that it appears after 4 days since the last call but it did not take me that long lately. And I took from above that sometimes you can see better the details in the code inside "saveeditonline" and it only seems to me 3 lines of minami (more I don't understand much since all I know is to put the 1 in CHEAT (0) and nothing plus)

I really thank you for everything, and I know I write a lot, but in advance thank you guys and good Sunday everyone!
I found in earlier versions, that it was possible to postpone her visit by not being at home during the window of opportunity. Much like I bought myself with Sasha by ignoring her practice and not going upstairs until I'd finished training and had purchased a guitar.

• Wow
Reactions: Maskervich

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Hi! I hadn't played the game in a while and after trying the search button and the wiki without any success I ask here:

Are Sasha LP capped? 70 seems to be her limit. Can you still get the home harem?

What are Minami siscon points? Where are they? Everytime I see her stats I can't find them.

Sorry if those have already been asked/answered.

yaboidickweed

May 22, 2018
Hi! I hadn't played the game in a while and after trying the search button and the wiki without any success I ask here:

Are Sasha LP capped? 70 seems to be her limit. Can you still get the home harem?

What are Minami siscon points? Where are they? Everytime I see her stats I can't find them.

Sorry if those have already been asked/answered.
Sasha's LP is not capped. Her's and at least Bree's both go up to 100. You have to complete their questlines to uncap it though. If you have any trouble you can check the walkthrough. The home harem is entirely possible. Just make sure when confronted about it, they both have high LP (75 or higher) and SPECIFICALLY 45 GP. KP doesn't matter but max it out too lol.

Siscon points are not well explained. They show up on YOUR character screen and change as you go through Minami's questline, which is somewhat difficult to trigger sometimes so keep at it if you ever get stuck.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
is it possible to get lavish pregnant?
since she always forces you to use a condom even if you get her drunk

Last edited:

spasicle

Jun 3, 2018
Is it just me or is this game super slow and laggy now?
Hit F3 and set it to performance mode, it helps a bit as renpy defaults to powersave.

Also in regards to Emma, I figured out why the coffee shop event doesn't fire. The event is coded to require Samantha route B (marriage) and locks out if in path D (revenge), but you'll still be able to meet Emma and the story log won't update to tell you this. If she has the event 4 conversation regarding Samantha and says ""That whole thing with you, and then Ryan. And now you again.", you're locked out in path D. Had to dig around the files to figure this out. Unfortunately, I couldn't figure out the proper save flags to edit to reverse this, nothing I tried worked.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes