Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Not to sound greedy - but I probably will - will there be an option to make big harem with all of the girls?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
13 hours download for a half a Gb file is not something I'm happy with... Where is Skads ?
Haven't been paying too much attention to anything the past few days, just going through the motions. Was also kinda just holding off for 20.9.2 because andrealphus said it was dropping sometime this week, didn't want to be downloading and uploading every 2-4 days.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Haven't been paying too much attention to anything the past few days, just going through the motions. Was also kinda just holding off for 20.9.2 because andrealphus said it was dropping sometime this week, didn't want to be downloading and uploading every 2-4 days.
ok. cool then.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Something is funky with the in game load function, I'm trying to back up to an earlier save and in automatically loads a completely different sav. I'm forced to shut down the game and restart from the main menu. I've tried reloading the whole game and I'm still getting it ??????

WOMELO

Sep 17, 2019
I'm stuck on the minami mom quest it says wait till with minami at home in afternoon on saturdays but it hasn't been working

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Got a few questions. Any help would be apprecaited!
1) Minami never showed up for the first summer even though we've had the phone conversations and I've spoken with both Bree/Sasha. I've also cleared out the attic and found all of Ryan's creepy shit. It's now the second Summer. How can I get her to show up?
2) Kleio is sitting at 70LP and I can't get her to advance. Any idea how I trigger our chat about her feelings toward me?
3) I read in the walkthrough but I want to confirm: if I meet Emma after Samantha and I've got together, is there any way to get out of the friendzone?

Also, just a general note: there are a lot of events that require it to be summer. This used to be OK when the cheat supported it but this causes the game to really slow down. Also, it would be great if we could get events for the winter as well so there's something to look forward to then as well!

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
is there a way to get all girls to stay in game and not leave, which includes cassidy
Yup. It's a bit of a challenge, but it's doable. I have all still in the game. Emma is still platonic due to decisions I made with Samantha and I have so far successfully avoided Kylie. Otherwise, all are wooed to one extent or another.

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
Question: How do I get Lavish work stat get to the 40% minimum required? There's no hint in the walkthrough or the wiki.

Story tracker says there's an option to help her get the promotion. How exactly do I do that?

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out. Sorry!

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Question: How do I get Lavish work stat get to the 40% minimum required? There's no hint in the walkthrough or the wiki.

Story tracker says there's an option to help her get the promotion. How exactly do I do that?

EDIT: nvm, I figured it out. Sorry!
Yeah, by trial and error, I realized I had to choose not to increase her submission during that time.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes