Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'm relatively new to the game and I've been trying to see as much content as possible w/ one save. I downloaded the PDF walkthrough and play w/ the wiki open, but there are things that, either I can't find, or that aren't specified on neither, so I have two open questions for anyone kind enough to answer:

1. Can you have multiple harems in a game?

2. Is there a shortcut to gain KPs (and GPs) or, I am forced to make the library owner rich buying all these books about sex slaves and yuri manga? I'd love to have a character who owns the book store, so I can fuck her after all the money I've spent, lol.

I've found that talking about certain topics w/certain girls will increase their KPs. so far, I have:

1. Talking about people will increase Ayesha's KP.
2. Talking bout food will increase Lexi's KP.
3. Talking about sex will increase Morgan's KP but it will also raise her masculinity trait and I don't want that.
4. Talking about sex will increase Minami's KP. You can also scold her w/ she talks to you.
5. You can tell Hanna that you'd like to visit a different country when talking about travels.
6. You can tell Anna you like Disturbed when talking about music.
7. You can have oral sex w/ Aletta in her office for 1KP.
8. You can eat Kylie's cookies in front of her for 2 KPs and a ton less of yandare points.
9. There's a 50/50 chance that talking about food will increase Samantha's KPs.
10. There a 25% chance that talking about books will increase Bree's KP. (She's the easiest to raise those KPs, tho.)

I know you can raise Palla's KPs by being rough w/her same with Audrey.
I know Lavish KP's will increase if you flirt w/her when she asks you for works and then for help w/ the quizz and the interview.

Do you know any other conversation topics that'll increase KPs... or GPs? and how many KPs do you need to start spanking without losing LPs?

thank you.
1/ Yes, you can have all harem in the wiki/pdf walkthrough active at the same time.
2/ Bree can also gain KP when she loses against you at game in living room.
2a/ Hanna gains KP when you pick sport -> for sex topic too.
2b/ For Morgan, she only needs 25KP for her harem with Kleio... so spam peoples topic to drop her masculinity, then love topic once she starts wearing skirts... That -2 masculinity/day and also phone call daily for another -1. You can get her to 10 masculinity in 3 months if you can find time to see her everyday! Grind glory at its best!
2c/ For Aletta, she will give +1 KP after she hits 20KP threshold if you play rough with her. Drinking her cum gives -1KP, so basically 0 gain for her. But all her questions will give +KP or +LP so it didn't matters much.
3/ 25KP you can start slapping ass for free +1KP until she hits 35KP. After that it does nothing.

Reactions: yuserneim

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
1/ Yes, you can have all harem in the wiki/pdf walkthrough active at the same time.
2/ Bree can also gain KP when she loses against you at game in living room.
2a/ Hanna gains KP when you pick sport -> for sex topic too.
2b/ For Morgan, she only needs 25KP for her harem with Kleio... so spam peoples topic to drop her masculinity, then love topic once she starts wearing skirts... That -2 masculinity/day and also phone call daily for another -1. You can get her to 10 masculinity in 3 months if you can find time to see her everyday! Grind glory at its best!
2c/ For Aletta, she will give +1 KP after she hits 20KP threshold if you play rough with her. Drinking her cum gives -1KP, so basically 0 gain for her. But all her questions will give +KP or +LP so it didn't matters much.
3/ 25KP you can start slapping ass for free +1KP until she hits 35KP. After that it does nothing.
The only one I missed was the Jealous Harem. I've considered trying to reduce Sasha's KP temporarily to get it to trigger. I'll definitely work on it next time I start at the beginning.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Anyone else feel like the game is getting too complex? I really enjoy it and love many of the characters, but it's a real downer to get stuck with a platonic situation with Emma, or having Hanna bolt on you, or having to evade Kleio/Anna/Morgan/etc. in their confrontations. The grind necessary to maintain personal stats, LP/KP and then gating some of this behind seasons really makes this a chore.
The game is not meant for you to be able to do everything in one playthrough (at least not easily).

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
The game is not meant for you to be able to do everything in one playthrough (at least not easily).
Is that going to change, though? I mean I'm not a Patreon subscriber, and have no view on what the roadmap for this game looks like, but if you're still in the process of adding a few more girls then it should get a little easier. Just want to re-iterate that even with this feedback, I still love the game! Definitely my favorite on F95ZONE.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Thx :) and no the idea is to make a game that you can play several time and not see the same story unfold depending on who you date and what you do.

• Love
Reactions: Umbral Knight

Olafstsd

Oct 5, 2020
Hello good morning, I have a little problem in the game, the minami does not appear in my game, I already waited for 4 days and nothing happens, I waited a little longer and still nothing, can someone try to say what I was doing wrong ?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Could anyone give me an ntr walkthrough
Wait or work at the beginning, do anything really but don't get too close to Sasha.

Get promoted at work three times.

When meeting Alexis click the options "I am NTR content".

Really not much to see here.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Take Minami on "alot" of dates.... does anyone know how many "alot" is, and does it progress further once you complete the dates or is that an update?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Take Minami on "alot" of dates.... does anyone know how many "alot" is, and does it progress further once you complete the dates or is that an update?
You might want to check your "siscon" score. It shows up on your own profile, not Minami's. I had to continue working on it after all the dating steps were completed in the previous versions.

herrzimm1

Jun 11, 2020
If trying to play as Bree, is there any real new content included? Been kind of waiting for a large update on the female side as there is a lot of potential for being a 'home wrecker' or trying to 'seduce' Mike (others characters) by being more available than other female NPC's. But so far, it seems as if all effort to really add anything serious to the Bree side has been either completely dropped or seriously sidelined. Guess what I want to really know is if there is any real reason to bother playing the female side other than to grind, grind, grind the points to get with one of two people, or go all-out lesbo for content?

Mar 29, 2018
If trying to play as Bree, is there any real new content included? Been kind of waiting for a large update on the female side as there is a lot of potential for being a 'home wrecker' or trying to 'seduce' Mike (others characters) by being more available than other female NPC's. But so far, it seems as if all effort to really add anything serious to the Bree side has been either completely dropped or seriously sidelined. Guess what I want to really know is if there is any real reason to bother playing the female side other than to grind, grind, grind the points to get with one of two people, or go all-out lesbo for content?
You kinda answered your own question, don bother with playing as Bree.

Reactions: herrzimm1
Jul 17, 2018
Found a bug while using the built in cheats. With the cheats, you can increase the LP of each girl a few points to advance to their next event, but with MInami, her LP goes all the way up right after being introduced, and I believe this is messing up her event triggers.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes