Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Prerequisites: Minami is at home, Siscon Points >= 20, energy <= 2

Is there another prerequisite not listed for Bathroom Event 2? I have meet all of those listed several times and still no trigger. I have done Bathroom Event 1.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Found a bug while using the built in cheats. With the cheats, you can increase the LP of each girl a few points to advance to their next event, but with MInami, her LP goes all the way up right after being introduced, and I believe this is messing up her event triggers.
No.

Her event triggers mostly based on your siscon points.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I'm at the point where MC mattress-wrestles with Minami, but there are no graphics besides the room. I've looked at the wiki and back about four pages and see no mention of a bug or anything. Am I doing something wrong? Using 20.9.1e

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
I'm at the point where MC mattress-wrestles with Minami, but there are no graphics besides the room. I've looked at the wiki and back about four pages and see no mention of a bug or anything. Am I doing something wrong? Using 20.9.1e
Yeah, had the same. Think it's abug.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
When I played it, the foreplay was as you say, but once they got into bed, the images were there.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
When I played it, the foreplay was as you say, but once they got into bed, the images were there.
Yeah, I had saved and quit during the foreplay, but when I said, "What the Hell, why not keep going?" they were there for the deflowering and onward.

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
i give up the sexy dress for sasha is bug i try some many times to give her the damm dess and still she is not changin to the sexy dress some help pls this is my save

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
I cant even get it to trigger and I have damn near everything maxed out!

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Apologies if it has been asked before, but I've locked myself out of Harmony's events (no church wank...). Does anyone know what values do I need to change in the .save to unlock it?

WOLVERINE55

Aug 25, 2018
Apologies if it has been asked before, but I've locked myself out of Harmony's events (no church wank...). Does anyone know what values do I need to change in the .save to unlock it?
If she is dating you, you need to reduce her purity below 55. Give her romance books as a gift.

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
If she is dating you, you need to reduce her purity below 55. Give her romance books as a gift.
That's the problem. She isn't, because when I started the game and went to church I chose to not have a wank there, and unknowingly locked myself out. That's why I am looking for a save tweak/cheat, as I can't be arsed to start again...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
- New arcade and pool background art
- Added ways to gain KP during dates
- New hike icon
- bug fixes

- -

Dunno how long it's gunna take, aussie internet has been all over the place recently, it was probably that BTS concert and the fact it was blocked. i'll edit the post with the links as they are ready.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes