Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That was surprising. Minami had 100 LP and was dating. After mom showed up, Minami's LP went down to about 10 and now she doesn't see MC that way when he asks to go out. She's still his sex slave, though.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
That was surprising. Minami had 100 LP and was dating. After mom showed up, Minami's LP went down to about 10 and now she doesn't see MC that way when he asks to go out. She's still his sex slave, though.
Does that mean the saturday afternoon event where she arrives actually work properly for you?
Cause I ran into a bug where this event doesn't happen an update or so ago.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Does that mean the saturday afternoon event where she arrives actually work properly for you?
Yes. It worked for me. I didn't go into work and just wandered around the house until about 1300. I'm running 20.9.2.

Lurkidy

Dec 2, 2017
Yes. It worked for me. I didn't go into work and just wandered around the house until about 1300. I'm running 20.9.2.
Workend for me too. Got her LP back with dates to 85. But after about 25 Dates i question myself how many are "a lot of dates" or if thats not yet in the game.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
the problem is as harem too, why some girl gone after some quest, example like kleo if i choose morgan, and anna too, idk about cassady mom

Lurkidy

Dec 2, 2017
the problem is as harem too, why some girl gone after some quest, example like kleo if i choose morgan, and anna too, idk about cassady mom
Atm you can't get Morgans LP high enough for the threesome / harem. Only if you edit your safe files.
And if you are forced to chose, the other one leaves.

ecchi0356

Oct 13, 2018
Atm you can't get Morgans LP high enough for the threesome / harem. Only if you edit your safe files.
And if you are forced to chose, the other one leaves.
cause that i get all max but game still force me to choose one if i go pub at night --, i hard, i hope can still have they, better can be harem as mc boy, and i hope for mc girl get more scene, actually some animation or route other than lesbian --

it's a bit hard play as mc girl cause female dominant at here

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
Workend for me too. Got her LP back with dates to 85. But after about 25 Dates i question myself how many are "a lot of dates" or if thats not yet in the game.
It's not about how many times but rather about how many places.
I'm also stuck at 85 cause its autumn, and because of that dates for the beach and water park are not available.

AssGrim

Jan 31, 2018
You have to stay at home on Saturday at around 13 or 14 pm.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Its 300/week. It better be.
Well, for 3 full rooms, attic, fully modeled basement, kitchen - 1200/month would be a steal here, even if not in top condition. But yeah, currencies can be different, I have a very well paying job way below what our hero earns.

Lurkidy

Dec 2, 2017
It's not about how many times but rather about how many places.
I'm also stuck at 85 cause its autumn, and because of that dates for the beach and water park are not available.
Yep found it out just now. Looks like you need to visit all places including the waterpark and the beach. Only with WP and beach could i reach the 100.

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
why i cant use cheat to change the Date or the Season ? i was using Cheat Mod and use Cheat Code together but nothing happen then, can someone explain it ?

Enigma23

Apr 17, 2020
Minami isn't working. I just got to the point where it says to be at home on saturday afternoon, but nothing happens. Her LP just keeps going up and down like crazy. Also, how come Audrey never tells you that she's pregnant?
The problem with Minami can be worked around if you use an older versions save and once you do you can collar her and get her pregnant if you get her to drink a couple times at a pub date.

Jul 17, 2018
My game is working pretty good. First, I focused on getting all the harems. Bree and Sasha, Anna and Kleio, and Morgan and Kleio. None of the girls left. I'm only having trouble with Minami. I'm sure it will work sooner or later. If anyone wants a save, let me know.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes