Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Guys, sorry for re-post, but my problem coincided with a new release.
When I started the game and went to church I chose to not have a wank there, and unknowingly locked myself out of Harmony path. I am looking for a save tweak/cheat, to re-start it. Anyone can help?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Love & Sex: Second Base [20.9.2] Andrealphus

Original Size Win/Linux: 537 MB
Original Size Mac: 521 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 229 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 212 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I've done something wrong with Sasha. I have never gotten the bass guitar sound in the hall and never spoken to her about it. Consequently, no band practices, no Anna, and no Kleio.

I meet all the criteria:
  1. I'm obviously playing as MC/Mike
  2. I am in the hallway between 18:00-24:00
  3. Sasha's love points are at least 30 points
  4. I don't think I've ever made her jealous. Is there a way to tell? a console command like sasha_jealousy maybe?
Can anything be done?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I've done something wrong with Sasha. I have never gotten the bass guitar sound in the hall and never spoken to her about it. Consequently, no band practices, no Anna, and no Kleio.

I meet all the criteria:
  1. I'm obviously playing as MC/Mike
  2. I am in the hallway between 18:00-24:00
  3. Sasha's love points are at least 30 points
  4. I don't think I've ever made her jealous. Is there a way to tell? a console command like sasha_jealousy maybe?
Can anything be done?
Have you meet her at the bar to play pool?

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
Which girls try to get pregnant, after making dialogue choices? For example, Sasha if she's on top/drunk/dominant and you choose cum inside, or Kylie? I want to target those characters since I like breeders. :whistle:

Chris4434

Feb 8, 2019
The problem with Minami can be worked around if you use an older versions save and once you do you can collar her and get her pregnant if you get her to drink a couple times at a pub date.
How do you get evidence against Cassidy quicker? I keep getting screwed. lol

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
How do you get evidence against Cassidy quicker? I keep getting screwed. lol
Mike is investigated Prerequisites: Work or work hard, 7 days after Cassidy bursts onto the scene. Aletta comes into Mike’s office and informs him that he’s under investigation for embezzling from the company. This prevents work and work hard options. Once the investigation starts, Mike has 7 days to get 100 investigation points. If Aletta > 50 LP when she informs Mike about the investigation, she gives him a folder of information for 20 points. Mike can hack Aletta’s computer every day when she is not there, either at 08:00 or 17:00. This is worth up to 13 points each, scaled by Mike’s Knowledge, with a minimum of 5 points per hack. To have the best chance of succeeding this investigation, have a very high knowledge! Mike can talk to Aletta, Lavish, Audrey and Shiori and ask them to help with the investigation. They will call back 2 days later, so this must be done early. Lavish provides a minimum of 15 points, Aletta and Audrey provide a minimum of 5, all scaling up with higher love (at approximately 1 point per 3.5 LP.) Shiori however, gives 10 negativeprogress. A couple of days into the investigation, Cassidy will call Mike and ask for a midnight meeting. Mike can go to the electronics shop and buy a spy camera. If he installs the camera in his office, he can record Cassidy. This is critical to getting the best ending. Mike can ask Cassidy 3 questions during the midnight meeting if he set up the spy camera. For maximum points they should be: “What do you know about the investigation?”, “Who are you working with?”, and “Where is the money?” Answering these questions provides 20 points. If Mike asked who Cassidy is working with, Mike will have the option to call the accountant from his office. Calling Jeff provides 20. 7 days after the investigation is complete, Aletta will call Mike into the office. Cassidy will talk to him in the office beforehand. If Mike gets 100% investigation points and recorded Cassidy, Mike presents his case to Cassidy. She agrees to become his pet in order to prevent Dwayne from being fired. If Mike gets 100% investigation points but did not record Cassidy, she believes Dwayne will beat the rap. She is wrong; Dwayne gets fired; Cassidy leaves the game. If Mike does not get 100% investigation points, but did record Cassidy, she will give Mike a tittyjob, then take the evidence and leave the game. If Mike does not get 100% investigation points and did not record Cassidy, Cassidy asks him to be her slave. If he refuses, Mike is fired, and loses all access to the office and working. He’ll have to get a job at the mall.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hi Guys
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it will change in next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree
Edit (30 June 2020): New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
Edit (1 July): Minami Dating
Edit (9 Aug): Add everything from wiki (anna, kleio, cassidy, sasha, ayesha, minami, ...)
Edit (11 Aug): Add new event from ayesha, aletta and minami , delete any content from Bree MC (because for her less contents, it's just distracting!)
Edit (12 Sep): Updated to 20.8
Edit (4 Oct): Updated to 20.9.1
Edit (12 Oct): Updated to 20.9.2 , add Locations and Characters hyperlinks to better access
You should add how sasha forgives you for audrey.
I remember you have to talk to samantha so that later you can apologize to sasha

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
It has been some time since I last checked this game out... The new UI is confusing at first, but what really bugs it is the slowness of the game. Has anyone else experienced this? If not, then my laptop is in a really sorry state, not running a ren´py game properly, that is a new low for me...

On the game itself, it is still amazing, some scenes with the new art, story being upgraded, and most of all, the game gives me the impression that there is always something to be done, which is awesome

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Mike is investigated Prerequisites: Work or work hard, 7 days after Cassidy bursts onto the scene. Aletta comes into Mike’s office and informs him that he’s under investigation for embezzling from the company.
The first time I had Cassidy visit, it was on a Saturday. That messed up the investigation process. I ended up losing too many opportunities to find evidence. The next play through, I made sure that I avoided working on Saturday until after the encounter.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Spy camera can also be used on your pouch/veranda to catch annoying "certain" stalker (other prerequisite required)

Anyway, some random stuff... I find it funny that Audrey insisted me to need condom in missionary position post date. She are happy with raw sex if you picked spoon. Also, she is the only one that seem to be fine accepting pregnancy without informing me. Everyone else told me in one way or another.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes