GEXXX69

Apr 22, 2019
It has been some time since I last checked this game out... The new UI is confusing at first, but what really bugs it is the slowness of the game. Has anyone else experienced this? If not, then my laptop is in a really sorry state, not running a ren´py game properly, that is a new low for me...

On the game itself, it is still amazing, some scenes with the new art, story being upgraded, and most of all, the game gives me the impression that there is always something to be done, which is awesome
me too

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
Any tips on how to get evidence on Cassidy before you get fired? It seems impossible.
You should go to Aletta's office and hack her PC when she's not around. I recommend you should do this in start of the event. You get some help from your co-workers (Aletta, Audrey, Lavish, and Shiori) by using the talk option and you can see a magnifying glass icon that have a description of "Investigation" in it. If Cassidy call you to meet her at 0:00 of the next day, you should buy a spy camera from the electronic store at the mall and install it in your office. You can see an icon of a spy camera on it. It will record your conversation and use it as an evidence at the same time, blackmail material to make her your slave/pet.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
has the female - bree's storyline been abandoned?
Not abandoned, every so often a bit is added but it is slow. For practical purposes I guess you better not expect anything playworthy anytime soon.

It has been some time since I last checked this game out... The new UI is confusing at first, but what really bugs it is the slowness of the game. Has anyone else experienced this? If not, then my laptop is in a really sorry state, not running a ren´py game properly, that is a new low for me...
Quite a few have reported it, but most (e. g. me) do not experience this problem at all, most importantly Andrealphus and his helpers, so the cause and thus the remedy is unknown.

You get some help from your co-workers (Aletta, Audrey, Lavish, and Shiori) by using the talk option and you can see a magnifying glass icon that have a description of "Investigation" in it.
Unless this has changed in one of the last three or so updates, avoid Shiori, she at least used to give negative percentages. Audrey used to as well but turned "neutral" later on. I'd advise to play it safe by only asking Aletta and Lavish.

Generally, if you did not totally ignore your intelligence and your Aletta relationship, her starting bonus and a daily snoop at 8am (e. g. alarm at 6, take shower, eat breakfast - ignore leveling up your homies for this phase - then go to the office) should have you covered easily.

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
havent play this game again after a long time, after checking the main page. . .
MC's dick is only one, how the fuck can he satisfied 22 girls by himself? :HideThePain:
his balls won't ever turned to blue. in fact it will dry and he will lost his weight by a lot :LUL:

and here i am still downloading the game and wanna fap for all the girls :KEK:

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
So I've accidentally snapped Lexi out of existence in my game and I didn't notice that I did until I've done a lot of stuff already. Don't really wanna redo all the stuff I've done already by restarting so is there a way to re-enable her? Perhaps even with a save editor or something?

Natsu40

Jun 27, 2017
So I've accidentally snapped Lexi out of existence in my game and I didn't notice that I did until I've done a lot of stuff already. Don't really wanna redo all the stuff I've done already by restarting so is there a way to re-enable her? Perhaps even with a save editor or something?
You can just press the "Back" button several times in case you mess up on choosing a wrong answer or an event you don't want to trigger. You can find it under the dialog box before the "Skip" button. It save my playthrough in Renpy based games several times. Be sure to save before you chose your answer or doing an event triggering stuff on your playthrough.

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
Managed to fixed event with audrey by refreshing it and she called me again. Nice
how did you "refresh" the event?
I denied dinner with audrey to go to office event. Can't find a way to fix.
Audrey did call me again once, I accepted, saw event, but story tracker did not change, still showed a big red x. Can't get following 2 work events.

RESOLVED - I went back and skipped the office party to do audrey's event. Office party repeated the next week.

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
The first time I had Cassidy visit, it was on a Saturday. That messed up the investigation process. I ended up losing too many opportunities to find evidence. The next play through, I made sure that I avoided working on Saturday until after the encounter.
I pointed out that it was a lot slower last update and people were just saying I needed to restart my game or put it in performance mode, nah bro that doesn't do shit. This game is slow as fuck now, glad someone else noticed.

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
You can just press the "Back" button several times in case you mess up on choosing a wrong answer or an event you don't want to trigger. You can find it under the dialog box before the "Skip" button. It save my playthrough in Renpy based games several times. Be sure to save before you chose your answer or doing an event triggering stuff on your playthrough.
Good advice in general, but unfortunately its WAAAY too far back to do that now. Oh well

Reactions: Natsu40

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
havent play this game again after a long time, after checking the main page. . .
MC's dick is only one, how the fuck can he satisfied 22 girls by himself? :HideThePain:
his balls won't ever turned to blue. in fact it will dry and he will lost his weight by a lot :LUL:

and here i am still downloading the game and wanna fap for all the girls :KEK:
Same for all harem games really. Apart from the fact that in some games the MC empties his load up to 6 times a day and it always is "never seen so much".

Then again, without us, the girls would be completely void of any action (okay, some have side projects) so they should be happy with what they're getting.

I always found it more astonishing how gorgeous twentysomethings claim to have never been courted before (not the case in this game though).

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes