Jul 17, 2018
So something I've noticed is that if you click the Undo Pregnancy cheat, there is no way to get the girl pregnant again. Is this true for everybody?

Edit: Nevermind, I just didn't wait long enough to get the pregnancy event to fire again.

Edit2: Unrelated problem, the racing with hanna event doesn't seem to be triggering for me. She's in the park and I can run in it, but I just get the "can't keep her eyes off you" message every time. Is me having max fitness a problem for it?
For racing Hannah, you need to ask her on a date on Saturday or Sunday afternoon, and take her to the park.

Jul 17, 2018
So I finally got the Minami events to trigger, but they're not getting checked in the objectives. Also, when I take Minami on a date, even if I get 100% she just says that it was nice.

FatuousOne

Nov 17, 2017
So I finally got the Minami events to trigger, but they're not getting checked in the objectives. Also, when I take Minami on a date, even if I get 100% she just says that it was nice.
Until you do specifically the mattress training as described in guides, dates do not go further, regardless of LP/KP. You need to raise your own Siscon points to nearly max.

Jul 17, 2018
Never mind. I figured it out. In order to have after date sex with Minami, there's an event where you have to teach her about sex.

RUDExSP3CTRE

Jan 26, 2020
I'm having trouble advancing Bree's story. For some reason after the missing phone scene her LP cap didn't increase. Now I can't fire the arcade event. She's locked at 10%. Did I fuck something up somehow?

Jul 17, 2018
I'm having trouble advancing Bree's story. For some reason after the missing phone scene her LP cap didn't increase. Now I can't fire the arcade event. She's locked at 10%. Did I fuck something up somehow?
A girl's LP will increase, decrease or not change depending on your choices. If you're stuck, you can increase their LP by talking to them or giving them presents. Or you can use the cheats to increase their LP to trigger the next event.

Jul 17, 2018
Foe those that can't trigger Minami's aquarium event, it is not an actual event. Just go to your living room on Saturday morning, and click wait until you see the date icon, which is the one with the flowers, at the bottom of your screen. Click it, and it will trigger Minami's aquarium event. If you wait past 14:00, you missed it.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Vanissa

Oct 29, 2019
Can't trigger the "Be at home on a saturday afternoon" event for Minami but have "Go on a date with Minami" finished. I try every saturday at 14:00, check every room in the house etc but nothing happens.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Can't trigger the "Be at home on a saturday afternoon" event for Minami but have "Go on a date with Minami" finished. I try every saturday at 14:00, check every room in the house etc but nothing happens.
After working in the morning a few Saturdays, I finally decided to sit around the house the whole morning. Not sure if that helped, but Mom's visit occurred on that Saturday Afternoon.

RUDExSP3CTRE

Jan 26, 2020
A girl's LP will increase, decrease or not change depending on your choices. If you're stuck, you can increase their LP by talking to them or giving them presents. Or you can use the cheats to increase their LP to trigger the next event.
What I meant was that I couldn't increase her LP past 10. The LP bar has a lock symbol on it. I can't go higher.

I started a new game and got it to work, but still can't get it to work on my other save.

libertypics

Jan 23, 2019
Has the art from this ever been copied over to any sites? Or did a working gallery mod ever arise after the last became incompatible?

Love this artwork. Hated playing the game.

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
This event fires after the first time you have sex with her/take her virginity. Her little checklist thingy is a bit fucked at the moment.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm at the point where I need to chat up Emma at the bar but she never seems to show. Does she go there on a particular day?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes