Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I was having trouble getting the second band foursome, so I dug into the files. It looks like it's set to trigger when the whole band is in the studio at 22:00 at night. I could never get the band to all be present at 22:00 at night, so I edited the files to allow it at 20:00 at night, and it triggered right away. Is that trigger bugged? Will the band ever be in the studio at 22:00?
In my experience not. At 18 or 19 you can start band practice for 2 hours, but at 20 you can't anymore.
I just figured it wasn't implemented yet.

Apr 22, 2017
I just figured it wasn't implemented yet.
This should fix the second band foursome. Extract this and put it in the directory with the EXE of the game.

As long as you meet all of the other requirements for the second foursome, it should trigger when the whole band is present in the studio at 20:00. This fix is only for version 20.9.2 of the game, so if a new update comes out that doesn't address the issue, we'll have to fix it again.

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
so morgan and kleio are now in a relationship with me but i can't offer both a drink at the same time so the quest doesn't go on what should i do? and if the option for the drink is there I get an error.

Last edited:

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
I'm trying to trigger the HOME HAREM with Bree and Sasha BUT for some reason it wont trigger and one girl always exits.

I read the walkthrough and it said both girls need 100 LP and 45 GP (Lesbian points). Problem is THEIR LESBIAN POINTS DONT APPEAR IN THE GAME for some reason.

Help?

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
Technically yes, everything can happen in love, war, and computer programs. It should not influence the lap dance however.
How do you trigger the lapdance then once shiori has been enslaved ? I maxed her stats (so far up to 65) and when I go to the stripclub there is no "get a lapdance" option displayed anywhere.

F91isMyBigbrother

Nov 22, 2018
really love this game, but somehow the game lag is very annoying, I have already try to change the render setting and power save but it didnt work. :cry:

Jul 17, 2018
Why is there some girls that force you to wear a condom? Even though they're at 100LP and it says to get her pregnant, for example, Lavish and Alexis. Also, how do you continue with Emma? It says to take her on a date, but when I ask her, she just says that she can't do that to Samantha.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Why is there some girls that force you to wear a condom? Even though they're at 100LP and it says to get her pregnant, for example, Lavish and Alexis. Also, how do you continue with Emma? It says to take her on a date, but when I ask her, she just says that she can't do that to Samantha.
Emma is a huge pain in the ass. You have to go about getting her in a very specific way to not get locked out of dating her. Refer to the wiki for more details.

Kanuli

May 1, 2017
Some also react to certain stuff or ways, like Morgan(only during threesome) and Kleio(only when drunk enough)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
This should fix the second band foursome. Extract this and put it in the directory with the EXE of the game.

As long as you meet all of the other requirements for the second foursome, it should trigger when the whole band is present in the studio at 20:00. This fix is only for version 20.9.2 of the game, so if a new update comes out that doesn't address the issue, we'll have to fix it again.
It is easier to tell developers where the fault is and tell them how to fix

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Emma is a huge pain in the ass. You have to go about getting her in a very specific way to not get locked out of dating her. Refer to the wiki for more details.
Because she understandable do not want to betray her best friend with her BF BF. And because the rote is not wrote for now, where Samantha is part of the harem so Emma should not feel any guilt because the BF of her BF is fucking at least three more girls with her consent so number 7 is not going to matter anymore.

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
I could only get that option by showing up before midnight. I think you can get it at 22:00 or 23:00.
Holy heck ! How ?! I swear I tried every combination every hours and couldn't get it to popup.... So yeah to anyone else having the same problem. The icon is supposed to be along the "Interact with Shiori" button. And I got it at 22:00 on a Tuesday 8 during summer. I don't know why it didn't work before.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes