bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Ok, I helped Harmony on the church and danced with the girls, ten danced with her.
Invited her to the roller date.
Now "Corrupting Harmony" says to "Go on my date with Harmony on Sunday"
Her LP are capped at 30, so I can't invite her to one, and the date doesn't seem to activate on its own either.
You have to gift romance novels to her until she has <=80 Purity, then she will invite you to the church dance event. I also recommend speaking about food every time you see her for KP buildup.

Reactions: DrFree

Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Is playing as Bree a different story line? Or is it the Male storyline but told from Bree's perspective? Will I have the same scenes between Bree/Mike in both versions? And is there lesbian content in this game? Neither the genre nor the tags list such content as in the game.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ok, I helped Harmony on the church and danced with the girls, ten danced with her.
Invited her to the roller date.
Now "Corrupting Harmony" says to "Go on my date with Harmony on Sunday"
Her LP are capped at 30, so I can't invite her to one, and the date doesn't seem to activate on its own either.
Her first true date after the dance event is the ice skating date... so you need to be in the winter season as well IIRC.

Reactions: DrFree

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Her first true date after the dance event is the ice skating date... so you need to be in the winter season as well IIRC.
wow
FUCKING WOW
I need to make it in a SPECIFIC SEASON?! Come on. Come the fuck on is all I can honestly say...

Idthedemon

Mar 1, 2020
wow
FUCKING WOW
I need to make it in a SPECIFIC SEASON?! Come on. Come the fuck on is all I can honestly say...
thats not true its just skating in the park any season you might have to corrupt her more by giving her the romance novel from the book store

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
How should one do the cinema date with morgan to work? i did it three times and nothing came of it, as in, no unique event happened.
For people having the same trouble I had with Morgans second Cinema date :
You will know it worked because DIALOGUE will happen to interrupt the date. For me, I know I still had one more hour of date left.

My condition was 90% when I exited the Morgan interaction hotbar(using the cancel X) which I expected to bring me back to the theater main hotbar. Instead I was outside the theater talking to Morgan(and obviously having the successful event).

I used GIFTING a Fancy Purse +6LP to make this easier to increase Date Score.

After the DIALOGUE, you move from outside the theater visuals to back inside to finish your appointed cinema watching. I only had 90% Date Score and had to pass time(21:00 passing to 22:00) with nothing else to do, the date just ended for me an the time moved to 0:00.

I suspect the successful event prevents COFFEE or NIGHTCLUB possibilities due to the way it ended for me. I really didn't care because this event was confounding me for a while, and was happy for the win. Sex and Dancing can wait for an easier location later.

Reactions: jsmith27x

bbking42

Aug 3, 2020
Buying drinks for girls at the PUB. If you use WAIT 1hr, the girls refresh and you can buy another drink for them. Certain events require 3 drinks to be purchased FOR THE GIRLS. NOTE: Buying a drink for yourself will not refresh their options.

Pixie Harem / Morgan / Kleio

Ompal112

Jan 18, 2019
I am having problem in kleio and morgan harem event both of there story is complete according to wiki walkthrough expect harem every time i try to offer drink to both of them game crashes (game version 20.8.2)

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
I am having problem in kleio and morgan harem event both of there story is complete according to wiki walkthrough expect harem every time i try to offer drink to both of them game crashes (game version 20.8.2)
change to page version, we are not 20.8.2

Greendasteel

May 28, 2018
the game starts to slow down in response and hovering immediately after selecting all the "skills" of the protagonist. the more I move along the plot, the more delay in entering commands becomes(only meet 10 girls and game turns to unplayable) . on android there is no such problem at all. and everything would be fine if the android had a rollback function.after few hours of game, it began to flicker not responding. this is the first renpy game with these problems.If other games on ren'py had input lag it same for all time, but here more time player = longer input lag...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes