Galgano

Jul 11, 2018
Has Andrealphus said anything about when he'll start adding Female Protagonist content? Also to access the Sasha/Scottie threesome, do I need to encourage her getting back together with him at event 2 or tell her to not bother? Or does the event only affect the LP/KP gain?

Also, regarding the Gamer Bree path, I just started the event where she hands you a flyer about entering the tournament. This would supposedly allow her to pay rent. But she never approached the MC about not being able to pay rent or find a job. Sure she's been dodging the question and MC remarks how it looked like she brought all of her stuff to move in with instead of "just what she wanted to bring" so it was kind of obvious that she was struggling to find a place to live and all that. But the way she was talking, she was implying that she had a conversation with the MC already about rent which she definitely hasn't. According to the wiki, on the maid route, she makes mention of being unable to pay rent and needing to find a job to a phone call that starts the route. Wouldn't it be better to move the route change to that phone call?
Have it to where the MC tells her to try harder to find a job (Maid Route) or to try to find something she's good at and apply that towards the type of job she should apply for (Gamer Route). Then in parentheses, put (Gamer Route) and (Maid Route) in the options on easy difficulty or leave it out on higher difficulties.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Does anyone have a 100% save file they can give, my last hdd got corrupted and i don't want to redo everything
You do realize that there is no single "100% save" path? With the different decisions you can make on e. g. the Alexis, Samantha, Bree, Sasha, Cassidy, Hannah, ... paths, with the different sub/dom levels, with "collar or not" on the characters, lesbianism, Kylie Yandere score, even without "customization" like dresses and piercings there are literally thousands of possible "100% saves", odds are any random one will be "wrong" for you when you suddenly find yourself to be blonde booby Sasha's plaything, and not only because of the character being named "MiGhTyDiCk2000". On the flip side you will have missed out on 99% of the content of the game and only get the repeatable scenes but none of the events.

• Haha
Reactions: Umbral Knight

johanes

May 14, 2017
So is there a way to trigger Bree and Sasha harem ending? i see in the ch folder that bree has and ending where mike is holding both of their hands so just asking if thats implemented or still in the works.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
This fucking game and it's annoying bugs. Hannah won't race me Cassidy's party didnt trigger. I guess doing a bunch of things at once doesn't work. Got to go through each minor girl first then proceed to the others.
It's like the 8th goddamn time, I'm beginning to think delaying all the samantha crap just to get Emma isn't worth it.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
This fucking game and it's annoying bugs. Hannah won't race me Cassidy's party didnt trigger. I guess doing a bunch of things at once doesn't work. Got to go through each minor girl first then proceed to the others.
It's like the 8th goddamn time, I'm beginning to think delaying all the samantha crap just to get Emma isn't worth it.
Though Emma is not a bug but a feature
Because she understandable do not want to betray her best friend with her BF BF. And because the rote is not wrote for now, where Samantha is part of the harem so Emma should not feel any guilt because the BF of her BF is fucking at least three more girls with her consent so number 7 is not going to matter anymore.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
You know, speaking of Emma and Sam, I can understand that as they are sort of connected. What I dont understand is how you have a requirement for Shiori advanced quest in order to advance Audrey's.

That was the most annoying one for me, there is not even a hint at office harem.

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
To respond to myself I figured out Hannah. Apparently it has to be at the park on a weekend morning. Running any other time doesn't do Jack

Reactions: bbking42

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
You know, speaking of Emma and Sam, I can understand that as they are sort of connected. What I dont understand is how you have a requirement for Shiori advanced quest in order to advance Audrey's.

That was the most annoying one for me, there is not even a hint at office harem.
If there is an office harem hint it only is apparent after Cassidy's blackmail event. Ya know that's one thing I hope Andrealphus really works on, the quests log is vague when it does not need to be and quite obtuse when it doesn't need to be at times.

Reactions: Necronlord3

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
I said I'd do it and I did it.
This is as 'Full' a save as you can get.
All girls dateable, as many pregnant as can be, all major plots/events done. I think I even got them all pierced but maybe I missed 1. This actually took over 6 hours and I had to make a lot of saves to reload a few times (Fucking Emma, that bitch).

So if your harddrive magically failed and you need a save, here it is.
Be aware, you're missing out on a bunch of 1 off events but everyone has already said that before.

Demandred20

Sep 12, 2019
So is there a way to trigger Bree and Sasha harem ending? i see in the ch folder that bree has and ending where mike is holding both of their hands so just asking if thats implemented or still in the works.
Yeah there is. Assuming you done the harem stuff with them and both are onboard with it and have maxed out stats or nearly so propose to tone of them when they are both in the same room and you automatically propose to both at the same time. You will now get one version of the home harem ending. There are more than one depending on which are knocked up atm.

• Wow
Reactions: johanes

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Is old cheat code still working? I do a konami code and it's not working
Is the search function on this site still working? I guess not, since people post the current cheat code all the time, and yet people still keep asking for it.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Is the search function on this site still working? I guess not, since people post the current cheat code all the time, and yet people still keep asking for it.
It works but is hard to use for this question. A good chunk of the results would be those asking for the cheat and those telling them to search for it.

johanes

May 14, 2017
Yeah there is. Assuming you done the harem stuff with them and both are onboard with it and have maxed out stats or nearly so propose to tone of them when they are both in the same room and you automatically propose to both at the same time. You will now get one version of the home harem ending. There are more than one depending on which are knocked up atm.
Thanks dude... that was the last ending i havnt gotten... i wish they would wrap up more of the girls ending before adding more content on multiple girls... like atleast focus on more on 1 subject then adding a little bit of content on the others xD

Paramount26

May 29, 2018
Ok, I must be an idiot or something. I'm trying to do the arcade thing with Bree to get her LP to 30, my question is this; How do you play the games in the arcade. I've done all the interactions with her that I can and nothing happens, does this have to be done at a specific time, I'm there at 18:00, and given she is in the arcade I would at least hope that time isn't an issue with this.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes