Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Honestly the new Swimming Pool is for me immersion breaking. Before it whas indoor so it whas understandable, why it whas useable in winter. Now it is outdoor and so I ask if the MC is an ironman wanting to swim in icewater.
The swimming pool was never indoor
And it should not be immersion breaking because you can't swim in it in winter ^^

Last edited:

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I'm confused as to how to start managing Palla's career. Her stats are maxed out: love 100%, kink 100%, & lez 50%. He hints are to the point where she has come back and apologized. It says I'm supposed to talk with Palla, but there is no other option. I've tried talking with her in the mall, coffee shop, gym, club, pub.... what am I missing to trigger the conversation about being her manager & the phone call?

Reactions: Konstantinus

Darksavior

Dec 2, 2018
I'm not going to lie after i heard Lavish's background song I'm now interested in a OST lmao

Is there a source?

ProjectPharaoh

Game Developer
Jan 28, 2019
is there a trick to getting Kylie to rape MC? It happened once unintentionally and i had looked on walkthrough and saw that if Sasha or Bree LP is at 80% then it was likely possible to prevent her from succeeding with her killing Bree or Sasha, but they weren't able to go to 80% yet and now that they are, im unable to get the stupid event to activate.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
is there a trick to getting Kylie to rape MC? It happened once unintentionally and i had looked on walkthrough and saw that if Sasha or Bree LP is at 80% then it was likely possible to prevent her from succeeding with her killing Bree or Sasha, but they weren't able to go to 80% yet and now that they are, im unable to get the stupid event to activate.
You must have yandere = 50 and must not be pregnant.
About bree and sasha having the lp in 100 they differ you from kelye at a price.
You should never look for this event, why would you lose Kylie

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
havent played with game in a while, have they added more female protag options?
Yes. The last update added like 9 events with Mike. I think the upcoming one adds a bunch as well

As for new dating options, I think one is being teased

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
great game. i have a question, i get this a lot from the girls: "you don't look so well. you should rest." i get it also when not hungry, sleepy, dirty or unhappy. anything i'm missing about my health?

Jul 17, 2018
Just to let you guys know, don't waste you time with Emma, her content is not finished. The most you can get from her right now is a handjob. She can't get pregnant, even if you use cheats.

Reactions: bbking42
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes