Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, you can delay Samantha easily with avoiding certain locations, especially the park "help with homework" scene can be postponed easily IMO. The problem right now is that indeed Samantha has one of the most fleshed out storylines and Emma has very little and sometimes hard to find - but fun - options. For me their close relationship screams "future harem" though (if you play your cards right), and even though Andrealphus stated that not all content will be available on a single playthrough (which probably means more than just "you can go just one of the alternate routes for Bree/Cassidy/Sam/Alexis ...") I am keeping my fingers crossed that one day we will find a way to love them both.

Reactions: bbking42

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I think it's obvious that Minami just had a really large meal. Maybe a deep fake. I couldn't be wrong.
But she told Mike she was pregnant--that liar! Perhaps she was just jealous that Sasha and Bree were pregnant and wanted in too.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But she told Mike she was pregnant--that liar! Perhaps she was just jealous that Sasha and Bree were pregnant and wanted in too.
Sasha and Bree and Cassidy and Shiori and Audrey and Palla and Hannah and Kleio and Lexi and...

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes