Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
is the minami-bug fixed? or the Saturday-bug?

what's the Minami bug? Minami not arriving for the first time at MC's house

what's the Saturday-bug? it's not really a bug but rather the weird fact that a lot of important events(unskippable in theory) happen in Saturday...which if you re-begin the game all over from zero(it happens when your save-file is not compatible anymore) you've like 5 events happening in the first Saturday, which it may cause some problems(maybe, i don't know, but i guess it could be problematic even if it's not a bug)

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
I've done the scene with Minami and Mike's mom, but I cannot figure out how to date Minami again. She gets reset to a max LP of 25, but even if I go from 10 LP to 25 LP I don't get the option to date her again.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
- Bumped up the wedding ring's cost to 5k due to popular demand
- New activity: Hot tub
- Bugfixes

- -

Dl'ing it now. I'll edit this post when i've uploaded them.

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
- Bumped up the wedding ring's cost to 5k due to popular demand
- New activity: Hot tub
- Bugfixes

PC - MAC - APK

Dl'ing it now. I'll edit this post when i've uploaded them.
the latest version which is the B ?

since version B of pc, I found it and uploaded it to the page

Vrkodlak

Nov 7, 2017
Just a repeat of call for help: Anyone knows how to modify a save or go through console to restart Harmony's path (as in I did not wank in the church)? Pretty please...

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just a repeat of call for help: Anyone knows how to modify a save or go through console to restart Harmony's path (as in I did not wank in the church)? Pretty please...
Generally speaking, nobody knows how to undo stuff using the console, since it usually is more than a tag that is affected due to internal game logic, and single changes may screw the game up. In this case there may be but I wouldn't hold my breath.

kappaeksdee

Sep 30, 2020
After the event with Minami and meeting the mom, dating is possible with Minami up to 45 LP. Then the dating option disappears? I can only do it by call but it doesn't increase her LP anymore. The story tracker just says "take her to a lot of dates" but I've done them all.

Morgan & Kleio tells me to have a few drinks with them at the bar (after I had to choose between one of them) but it's stuck/never triggers.

Emma & Sam, tells me to meet them at the coffee shop. Never triggers.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
New skill: Small dick

What's the benefits in having this and who ever even wants to have a small dick, I serious curious?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes