Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
what contribution the new ability has. "small dick", rejected by all the girls ?
More immersive character creation for some of us? ;)

Apart from that, if it is the opposite of hung which increases preggo odds, maybe it's a pregnancy reducer? Or just a way to add more dialogue. I may find out.

Jul 17, 2018
I would like to see more Cherie content. Also, no hate towards Shiori, but can you make her look a little younger? I just don't like that she looks like a mature Asian milf. We all have our own taste. Also, I wonder what's going to happen when Alexis and Kylie find out that they have the same boyfriend? Maybe another harem?

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
I would like to see more Cherie content. Also, no hate towards Shiori, but can you make her look a little younger? I just don't like that she looks like a mature Asian milf. We all have our own taste. Also, I wonder what's going to happen when Alexis and Kylie find out that they have the same boyfriend? Maybe another harem?
Don't dislike mommy milk tits Shiori, she's my baby and there's nothing wrong with her appearance.

Reactions: Kalrotix
Jun 20, 2017
Been running into this problem recently, Minami wont move in on any saturdays regardless of season.
Can't figure out why, ive postponed every possible event to sit in the livingroom doing nothing for a while during one testrun. Could it be my game version?

Edit: Loaded up the cheats to see if there was anything there that would help me, Shows her in her room?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes