kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Ok, I must be an idiot or something. I'm trying to do the arcade thing with Bree to get her LP to 30, my question is this; How do you play the games in the arcade. I've done all the interactions with her that I can and nothing happens, does this have to be done at a specific time, I'm there at 18:00, and given she is in the arcade I would at least hope that time isn't an issue with this.
If it is like in past versions, you still need the time for the event (1 hour). Also it needs to be done on a Saturday. I think, the arcade usually closes at 18.00, so it has to happen before then.

It works but is hard to use for this question. A good chunk of the results would be those asking for the cheat and those telling them to search for it.
Not really. You just need to set up your search options (in your personal preferences --> search options --> most recent), and then you should be able to get the results quickly on page one of your search. And yes, if I do a search for "cheat code" it does show up on the first page, dated October 1st (might be off by a day, depending on where you are) - you don't even have to open the page, since the code is already displayed in the first line of said post.

Ompal112

Jan 18, 2019
Please i need help i am having problem in kleio and morgan pixie harem i play latest version without using cheats properly follow walkthrough i even confront them when they reveal that morgan is kleio ex and after completing their story line they agree to share me i just have to offer both of them drinks in pub but there is no option showing to offer both of them drinks no matter which day and i go there i even forward the time in pub from oast to game week but still nothing happened is it because i form band harem before pexie harem

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Please i need help i am having problem in kleio and morgan pixie harem i play latest version without using cheats properly follow walkthrough i even confront them when they reveal that morgan is kleio ex and after completing their story line they agree to share me i just have to offer both of them drinks in pub but there is no option showing to offer both of them drinks no matter which day and i go there i even forward the time in pub from oast to game week but still nothing happened is it because i form band harem before pexie harem
First of all a full stop has been invented. It makes reading a lot easier. You should try it. Same with capitalisation when appropriate. It really helps. Also it really helps to get people respond, IF what they are responding to does not appear to be the ramblings of someone who is partaking in heavy drugs and randomly stringing random utterances together. Again, capitalisation helps.

Second of all, a search function has been invented. The invention was so revolutionary that it was even included on the site. It makes finding answers to questions a bit easier. This particular question has been asked and answered before. See post 15338 for an answer.

Try reading for a change. Again, if you had bothered just to read the last two pages, you would have found an answer. But at least I will know you will have successfully done so if you respond to this.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
First of all a full stop has been invented. It makes reading a lot easier. You should try it. Same with capitalisation when appropriate. It really helps. Also it really helps to get people respond, IF what they are responding to does not appear to be the ramblings of someone who is partaking in heavy drugs and randomly stringing random utterances together. Again, capitalisation helps.

Second of all, a search function has been invented. The invention was so revolutionary that it was even included on the site. It makes finding answers to questions a bit easier. This particular question has been asked and answered before. See post 15338 for an answer.

Try reading for a change. Again, if you had bothered just to read the last two pages, you would have found an answer. But at least I will know you will have successfully done so if you respond to this.
Could have been worse. He could have written it in Scriptio continua like the early copies of the Gospels--no spaces. I shouldn't give them ideas... Never mind.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Honestly the new Swimming Pool is for me immersion breaking. Before it whas indoor so it whas understandable, why it whas useable in winter. Now it is outdoor and so I ask if the MC is an ironman wanting to swim in icewater.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Honestly the new Swimming Pool is for me immersion breaking. Before it whas indoor so it whas understandable, why it whas useable in winter. Now it is outdoor and so I ask if the MC is an ironman wanting to swim in icewater.
Well, a heated pool can work in winter. Also I thought it was always outdoors?

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
It was the women wearing hot pants and sports bras in the snow filled park that made me wonder about this game. :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes