Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Walkthrough says talk girly with her, but that doesn't work for me at the moment.
Yea, during the dates (mainly while drinking) you need to give the right answers to what she's saying.
To speed it up since you won't be having bar talks or dates daily, use the daily phone call option on her. Every day you can thus deduct one point by choosing the least "manly" option ("Your bike was pink!", "I always wanted a heart to heart". As long as she is above 50, this will deduct one love point, but with the three text messages you can keep it under control. The moment she drops below 50 masculinity, it will gain an LP (and "feminizing" her will lose them).

skyfire777

Mar 28, 2018
And how do i do that? Even when i reach 100 on a date she just says it was nice.
It's from an event chain. Get 60 siscon points and practice kissing with her, then get to 80 and show her your dick, then get to 100 and fuck her. You'll unlock after-date sex once that's done as well

Vanissa

Oct 29, 2019
It's from an event chain. Get 60 siscon points and practice kissing with her, then get to 80 and show her your dick, then get to 100 and fuck her. You'll unlock after-date sex once that's done as well
Dont even have a siscon "scale" to check how many points i have

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Just started playing this game and this MUSIC IS TOO DAMN LOUD! I can barely understand what the characters are saying, its a total waste of voice acting honestly, its sad :(

And to top it off, there's no settings for the music volume. Really?

• Angry
Reactions: Umbral Knight

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry, but search has failed me. I can't seem to trigger Kleio to get past 70 LP. The walkthrough talks about her feelings but nothing happens. Do I need to get Morgan's story further to trigger the Kleio event?

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
Sorry, but search has failed me. I can't seem to trigger Kleio to get past 70 LP. The walkthrough talks about her feelings but nothing happens. Do I need to get Morgan's story further to trigger the Kleio event?
Just figured it out. If all else fails, take her our on a date and that will put you over.

Trongdeptrai123

Nov 24, 2019
I finished my 2nd call with minami, I told 2 girls sasha and bree that she would move in, i cleaned the attic, i waited for more than a week and didn't see her ?? Why, someone please help me

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
I think I kinda messed up with Shiori and made her a sex slave before she gave me the lap dance as I can't for the life of me fire the event. Is it possible ?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
How do you get Lavish pregnant? She keeps asking for a condom even with her LP at 100.
I have her at 70lp/50kp (both seem to be maxed/locked) and you can have her on the pill and not use a condom, but if you have her stop taking the pill, you have to use the condom - so maybe not yet.

Mar 29, 2018
I have her at 70lp/50kp (both seem to be maxed/locked) and you can have her on the pill and not use a condom, but if you have her stop taking the pill, you have to use the condom - so maybe not yet.
You can only get her pregnant by cheating her stats as far as I know.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
can we fuck the mom of the mc?
No. (Also, if you say "we fuck", you mean "our mom")

I think I kinda messed up with Shiori and made her a sex slave before she gave me the lap dance as I can't for the life of me fire the event. Is it possible ?
Technically yes, everything can happen in love, war, and computer programs. It should not influence the lap dance however.

Apr 22, 2017
I was having trouble getting the second band foursome, so I dug into the files. It looks like it's set to trigger when the whole band is in the studio at 22:00 at night. I could never get the band to all be present at 22:00 at night, so I edited the files to allow it at 20:00 at night, and it triggered right away. Is that trigger bugged? Will the band ever be in the studio at 22:00?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I was having trouble getting the second band foursome, so I dug into the files. It looks like it's set to trigger when the whole band is in the studio at 22:00 at night. I could never get the band to all be present at 22:00 at night, so I edited the files to allow it at 20:00 at night, and it triggered right away. Is that trigger bugged? Will the band ever be in the studio at 22:00?
In my experience not. At 18 or 19 you can start band practice for 2 hours, but at 20 you can't anymore.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes