Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
- New arcade and pool background art
- Added ways to gain KP during dates
- New hike icon
- bug fixes

PC - MAC - APK

Dunno how long it's gunna take, aussie internet has been all over the place recently, it was probably that BTS concert and the fact it was blocked. i'll edit the post with the links as they are ready.
I'm finding Console no longer works in this version.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
I wish there was a way to know what days MC has for dates and which he doesn't, while asking a woman out. (Phone is inaccessible during interactions.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
If they ever fix that bug where triggering the Nightclub bathroom threesome with Sasha and Lexi supposedly counts as also having had sex with Audrey, I'd be set (still gonna be taking shots at Cassidy though)

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
Has the Minami Strip Poker event ever had anything changed? It's kind of a shame its just an entirely scripted event, that is pretty rare to trigger in the first place. Be better if it was an actual mini-game...

Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, after taking a few months break I'm going to replay the game for maybe the 7th time because I got locked out of a few events. If I manage to finish this week I'll drop a save before it becomes incompatible yet again :ROFLMAO:

Jul 17, 2018
Minami isn't working. I just got to the point where it says to be at home on saturday afternoon, but nothing happens. Her LP just keeps going up and down like crazy. Also, how come Audrey never tells you that she's pregnant?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
are there some optimizations etc issues? like my laptop is not that weak...but i am freeze-lagging with all sorts of click and scroll delays.
first it was unplayable...but then it became tolerable...still somewhat lagging

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Every time they release new art that house gets more and more expensive. I mean for the bathroom alone that has to have cost more than 20 grand for the remodel.
Given the money my MC makes currently, it makes sense that they'd be in a better place.

Reactions: Planefare
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes