Houtsu

Nov 11, 2017
Is minami moving in bugged in latest update. I can't get it to trigger. Waited all day every day for a week all rooms of the house.

pokemonnnnn

Feb 9, 2020
If y'all are having trouble with Emma not wanting to go on dates with you like I was having, here's what you can do without having to start over

Go to

Upload a save file from the renpy save folder

Ctrl + F : emmasamgirlfriend

If it says FLAGS > emmasamgirlfriend > value 1/0 : ( 1 ) then change the ( 1 ) to (0)

Save the new save file and replace in your renpy save folder

Then you can ask Emma out once your love points are high enough

Just note if you do this it may show an error code when you look at certain player's task lists, so hit "rollback" and it'll go back to your last save

yuserneim

Mar 16, 2019
I'm confused regarding Samantha's revenge path. For what I read in the walkthrough and in the wiki you need her LP be 55 or higher, but how exactly do you trigger it? You need to stop her wedding by telling her Ryan cheated on her in the club?

ash

Sep 21, 2016
I'm confused regarding Samantha's revenge path. For what I read in the walkthrough and in the wiki you need her LP be 55 or higher, but how exactly do you trigger it? You need to stop her wedding by telling her Ryan cheated on her in the club?
No, you need to attend the wedding and then go for a walk. Samantha will give you a blowjob after catching ryan cheating in the toilets with the bridesmaid.

Reactions: yuserneim

FauxCount

Aug 27, 2017
I'm having the same Minami glitch as everyone else (move-in seems to refuse to trigger).

I also really wish that all the one-time forced events wouldn't trigger on Saturdays. Harmony's final scripted date got overridden by a different forced event and it's now just permanently in my quest log and impossible to trigger.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes