azzerto

Nov 28, 2020
Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum maybe someone already answered this
How can i change past decisions?
- I cannot open studio because when i talked to Sasha I had no guitar skills (so no band harem)
- I cannot activate jealous harem because i am on Samantha path B (can I go back to path A?)
- I cannot activate Kylie harem because i already fucked her

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hi, I'm pretty new to this forum maybe someone already answered this
How can i change past decisions?
- I cannot open studio because when i talked to Sasha I had no guitar skills (so no band harem)
- I cannot activate jealous harem because i am on Samantha path B (can I go back to path A?)
- I cannot activate Kylie harem because i already fucked her
Generally speaking, you cannot and would have to start anew.

Technically speaking, it may be possible to change some flags via console, but that is dangerous since a lot of other content may have been influenced by the flags and cause errors in game, and every specific save may need an individual specific solution. On the other hand sometimes it really may just be one flag. But finding that out will probably take longer than solution (a) start anew (depending on your interest in program logic it may be more interesting though).

Reactions: Skads

DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
how to fix?
-----------------------------
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bg/alettaoffice/alettaoffice.rpy", line 49, in <module>
TypeError: 'int' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 355, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 272, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 244, in script call
  File "bg/alettaoffice/alettaoffice.rpyc", line 49, in script call
  File "ch/cassidy/events.rpyc", line 642, in script
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ast.py", line 1441, in execute
    args, kwargs = self.arguments.evaluate()
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
    args.append(renpy.python.py_eval(v, locals=scope))
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.10.3f
Sat Nov 28 22:43:53 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/aletta/talk.rpy", line 169, in <module>

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 104, in script call
  File "ch/aletta/talk.rpyc", line 169, in script call
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ast.py", line 1441, in execute
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\ast.py", line 190, in evaluate
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
  File "D:\Steam2\steamapps\common\Love & Sex Second Base\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Nov 28 22:47:04 2020
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

azzerto

Nov 28, 2020
Generally speaking, you cannot and would have to start anew.

Technically speaking, it may be possible to change some flags via console, but that is dangerous since a lot of other content may have been influenced by the flags and cause errors in game, and every specific save may need an individual specific solution. On the other hand sometimes it really may just be one flag. But finding that out will probably take longer than solution (a) start anew (depending on your interest in program logic it may be more interesting though).
Thanks Cartageno, I was actually afraid of that. I'm pretty ahead in the game so starting again might be boring.
Now a very stupid question:
- How do I open console on Mac?
- Which is the right file to modify?
Thanks

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I give up on this game. The patreon talks about updates, one of which is for sasha, and when asked if any of her new scenes would be geared toward her Dom side, no answer, just ignored. I dunno why they bother adding "dom points" and stuff and then don't really intend to go anywhere with it. if you go with sasha as the dom, you get...maybe a 1/10? the content as you would if you're in charge. If they don't wanna do it, that's fine, but I suppose I'm kinda done with this.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Thanks Cartageno, I was actually afraid of that. I'm pretty ahead in the game so starting again might be boring.
Thanks
put this file in the renpy / common / path of the game

In-game SHIFT + O

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Thanks
I am not an expert in the specifics at all. Especially not on Mac. The console itself would be in the game after unlocking it (which is done on PC by running a batch file, no idea about mac) which also makes it a bit unwieldy for major changes, but they could be tested out quickly (for major errors, if you started an error for another girl's storyline down the path you wouldn't). I have no idea at all about the file structure of Ren'Py saves, sorry.

I give up on this game. The patreon talks about updates, one of which is for sasha, and when asked if any of her new scenes would be geared toward her Dom side, no answer, just ignored. I dunno why they bother adding "dom points" and stuff and then don't really intend to go anywhere with it. if you go with sasha as the dom, you get...maybe a 1/10? the content as you would if you're in charge. If they don't wanna do it, that's fine, but I suppose I'm kinda done with this.
First, it is absolutely fair to say "I don't want to support a project which gives me nothing of value - for me - in return", and even more so to stop following it. However, what you are describing are the pitfalls of following a game in development - not everything is going forward at the same speed and some people will find that they (or their contents) are left behind. So if Andrealphus doesn't intend to use "Dom Sasha" (or other doms), that would be a problem, but if it is only for internal logistics that they are behind, then it wouldn't be an issue for the finished product. Which admittedly doesn't help you now, but again, that is the problem with games in development.

Reactions: Umbral Knight

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
how to fix?
-----------------------------
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 272, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 244, in script call
  File "bg/alettaoffice/alettaoffice.rpyc", line 49, in script call

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Nov 28 22:43:53 2020
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 214, in script call
  File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 104, in script call
  File "ch/aletta/talk.rpyc", line 169, in script call

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sat Nov 28 22:47:04 2020
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
How strange for me to start the game again does not give me that when I was with the investigation event,

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
First, it is absolutely fair to say "I don't want to support a project which gives me nothing of value - for me - in return", and even more so to stop following it. However, what you are describing are the pitfalls of following a game in development - not everything is going forward at the same speed and some people will find that they (or their contents) are left behind. So if Andrealphus doesn't intend to use "Dom Sasha" (or other doms), that would be a problem, but if it is only for internal logistics that they are behind, then it wouldn't be an issue for the finished product. Which admittedly doesn't help you now, but again, that is the problem with games in development.
I can't speculate that. I would fall into the first part you said, but as for if they are behind or logistics or whatever, I straight up asked them on patreon. They answered EVERY OTHER question, skipping over mine, even taking time to respond to those that came later. Honestly, at that point it just feels like they don't even want to address it. If it was "something down the road" or "we have plans for it" sure, but...I just don't get that vibe. Its a nice game, but it just doesn't click for me the way I'd hoped given the direction its going

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I can't speculate that. I would fall into the first part you said, but as for if they are behind or logistics or whatever, I straight up asked them on patreon. They answered EVERY OTHER question, skipping over mine, even taking time to respond to those that came later. Honestly, at that point it just feels like they don't even want to address it. If it was "something down the road" or "we have plans for it" sure, but...I just don't get that vibe. Its a nice game, but it just doesn't click for me the way I'd hoped given the direction its going
Could it be that your question has just been overlooked?

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
It's not impossible, but when every other question is answered and then even ones past yours, its unlikely. I could just be that unlucky, but honestly, I'll just wait. Anderalphus isn't hurting for support, and I can come back when it ever finishes since its a decent dating sim

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
That's the answer but now I don't feel like answering.
There is a lot of message and I am in the middle of both the update rush and the debugging for Leap of Love.
.... But I will anyway: No there is no new dom content.
Dom content (like NTR) is not the priority of the patrons so yes I am focusing on other aspects of the game and will come back to that later.

Last edited:
Reactions: RedBluePie
Jul 19, 2020
I Want to put Kylie on the fucking jail, Please someone tell me how to EXACTLY do it.
i mean like a tutorial with the exactly steps that i have to do. pls

DarkNessSun

Sep 2, 2020
ah... me need code learn skill Martial arts please / Story events ( Not spoiled ) need skill Martial arts is me Is in the spring ( learn skill Martial arts in summer / Events fail = Game Over ToT )

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes