tyler1234

Dec 12, 2018
hopefully someone can answer my question but how do i get the studio? because i cant got see them perform because there never all there and ive already progressed greatly through kleio and anna's story lines

Cjhdz

Oct 6, 2020
How can i return to the menu while im playing on android, i mean the main menu

Last edited:

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I've finished most of the content that I care about, but I'm having issues with two things.

First, and I know others seem to have had this issue, I can't get the initial Jealous Harem nightclub event to start. I have random on full, I'm on the latest version, but if I take Sasha to the nightclub when Audrey is there at 22, nothing happens, nor does it happen if she's there if Sasha wants to end a date at the club. Stats are all about as high as they'll get, both girls are collared.

Second, I can't get the Minami strip poker, pool, or club siscon events to trigger, despite her siscon being as high as it'll go (apparently) and lp being at 100. Are those events not doable if you've seen the mother event and have had to do all the dates to build Minami back up? Because that seems silly.
It has been a while since I've played, but as I recall, the Minami strip poker event is just pretty random and rare. Even if you meet the conditions - which are pretty rare as is - the event doesn't always fire off.

Regrettably, you aren't missing much though since its a non-interactive scene. Unless something has changed since I last gave it a try, anyway.

opprobrium

May 28, 2020
I made an account just to post this: if you're like me and you chose the "Small Dick" option as a joke (I swear, totally a joke!) and you're kind of disappointed that it only has negative effects, you're probably wondering, "how can I change this?"

The obvious solution is "use the console, stupid", but that means having to know exactly what you're meant to input to get what you want. The only thing I saw regarding skills was how to 'add' skills, rather than 'remove' them. For example, hero.gain_skill("hung") 'adds' the skill "Hung" to your character (not sure how this actually interfaces with "Small Dick", but my character apparently has a quantum dick now which is both huge and small). If you know a little Python, you probably know how to get what you need, but for those who don't, you can find out exactly which commands the game uses by entering dir(hero) into the console, which returns a list (or whatever this data type is called) of methods, such as charm, has_vehicule[sic], etc., etc [1].

There actually is no lose_skill method or equivalent, but there is a skills method, which may or may not work (haven't really tried it yet). For now, I've just 'added' the skill "Hung", and hero.has_skill('small_dick') returns 'False', so maybe it works. Gonna try to find that out.

[1] If you invoke dir() with no arguments, you get a massive list of all the classes you can modify, such as the sub, love and lesbian levels of each character, as well as location, which day of the week it is, etc., etc.

opprobrium

May 28, 2020
I made an account just to post this: if you're like me and you chose the "Small Dick" option as a joke (I swear, totally a joke!) and you're kind of disappointed that it only has negative effects, you're probably wondering, "how can I change this?"

The obvious solution is "use the console, stupid", but that means having to know exactly what you're meant to input to get what you want. The only thing I saw regarding skills was how to 'add' skills, rather than 'remove' them. For example, hero.gain_skill("hung") 'adds' the skill "Hung" to your character (not sure how this actually interfaces with "Small Dick", but my character apparently has a quantum dick now which is both huge and small). If you know a little Python, you probably know how to get what you need, but for those who don't, you can find out exactly which commands the game uses by entering dir(hero) into the console, which returns a list (or whatever this data type is called) of methods, such as charm, has_vehicule[sic], etc., etc [1].

There actually is no lose_skill method or equivalent, but there is a skills method, which may or may not work (haven't really tried it yet). For now, I've just 'added' the skill "Hung", and hero.has_skill('small_dick') returns 'False', so maybe it works. Gonna try to find that out.

[1] If you invoke dir() with no arguments, you get a massive list of all the classes you can modify, such as the sub, love and lesbian levels of each character, as well as location, which day of the week it is, etc., etc.
Turns out the best way is to modify the class_hero.rpy file (after decompiling from class_hero.rpyc) and just adding
Code:
        def lose_skill(self, name, value=False):
            self.skills[name] += value
at around line 175. Be sure not to use a tab indent, because apparently Ren'Py files can't handle tab indents.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I made an account just to post this: if you're like me and you chose the "Small Dick" option as a joke (I swear, totally a joke!) and you're kind of disappointed that it only has negative effects
See, for me it has two positive effects

1) Lower risk of pregnancy is a plus in my book, I do not have that fetish but still like creampie without condoms
2) I can identify more with Mike so more immersive gameplay ;)

D

Deleted member 192796

friends repent your sins and pray because the Messiah returns is near return

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes