Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
bro yours is too much at the end:confused:
some time before would be nice
There are literally millions of possible outcomes of the various decisions you make regarding tats, pregnancies, Sasha's hair and boob insecurities, Sam's marriage problems, standing in the office and with the different harems, sub/dom situations, Hannah's route, Bree's route, Cassidy's route, the possibility of girls leaving the game, and more and more and more. What are the odds that a random save will meet your demands?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
There are literally millions of possible outcomes of the various decisions you make regarding tats, pregnancies, Sasha's hair and boob insecurities, Sam's marriage problems, standing in the office and with the different harems, sub/dom situations, Hannah's route, Bree's route, Cassidy's route, the possibility of girls leaving the game, and more and more and more. What are the odds that a random save will meet your demands?
It's easy for me, because I can understand all the girls' writing. how not to screw it up

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
but I needed one where pretty much all quests are done and I could see the scenes
Which is impossible, since a lot of scenes are one time only. Eg.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and more. So if you want to see them all, you can't advance too far with the game, with any character. So might as well play it yourself then.

Alternatively, wait for someone to write a gallery mod (which is extremely unlikely to happen before the game is completed by the dev - and that probably means waiting for more than a year, since this game will be in development for quite some time more), or write a gallery mod yourself. You have been warned: it is a lot of work.

Reactions: Cartageno

DankimusSaltikus

Jan 20, 2020
I hope someone can help me with this: I am not able to trigger the Ayesha-Events after the Wrestling show.

According to the wiki " Hanna helps Mike to hook up with a personal trainer." are their certain conditions necessary or is it a problem if i already slept with Hanna?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
I hope someone can help me with this: I am not able to trigger the Ayesha-Events after the Wrestling show.

According to the wiki " Hanna helps Mike to hook up with a personal trainer." are their certain conditions necessary or is it a problem if i already slept with Hanna?
The only thing is that the event takes two hours. So if you are a bit late, trying to get the event to trigger, you won't trigger it because of that. Event (at least in 20.10.e) does not even check if Hanna is in game or not - the only thing it requires you to do is to get to the gym.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes