Mandingo6969

Apr 4, 2018
shiori dissapeared from my game, i had only her introduction, then she dissapeared, i still have quest (work in the office), i try multiple times but she still doesnt appear :/

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.11.1b
Part of me wants there to be an update so monumentally broken to the point we get a z version just so i can make a charlie the unicorn reference. Another part of me thinks that's a fucking stupid reason.

- -

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
While I find your passive aggressive stick funny as hell dont you think that opening screen was a bit much? Felt like the old "go play Hello Kitty Online" thing. :ROFLMAO:
I honestly don't consider it passive aggressive, i would call it snarky but charming personnaly :)

Reactions: Maericke

Melvis

Sep 29, 2017
Girls can get pregnant. The problem is they don't give birth. They stay pregnant forever.
All the fetish with none of the consequence, we should be so lucky.
Honestly it's no more ridiculous than say Summertime Saga where you just have a herd of spawn dumped in daycare that doesn't seem to inconvenience anyone past the point of birth. It'd be kinda interesting to see a game where knocking girls up creates actual drama, child support payments, changing of people's in-game schedules, etc.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes