Maericke

Aug 5, 2016
is there a way to delete the saves from previous versions? i have 12 other saves from past versions and it seems you can't delete them
need to delete them both from the renpy folder in your app data and the save folder in the games directory. Only way to get rid of them. Or you could just overwrite them, that works too.

hatless

Aug 23, 2018
Sorry if this is already been answered somewhere, but I have Bree and Sasha both approval maxed and the Home Harem active, but when I ask one or both of them to marry me, it only gets the marry-one ending, not the marry-both ending. What are the requirements for getting it?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
is there a way to delete the saves from previous versions? i have 12 other saves from past versions and it seems you can't delete them
need to delete them both from the renpy folder in your app data and the save folder in the games directory. Only way to get rid of them. Or you could just overwrite them, that works too.
If on PC, in most Ren'Py games you can hover the mouse over the saves and then press the DEL button to get a delete interface.

librismohrg

Sep 26, 2020
All the fetish with none of the consequence, we should be so lucky.
Honestly it's no more ridiculous than say Summertime Saga where you just have a herd of spawn dumped in daycare that doesn't seem to inconvenience anyone past the point of birth. It'd be kinda interesting to see a game where knocking girls up creates actual drama, child support payments, changing of people's in-game schedules, etc.
Pfft Breeding kink + Trad wife + polyamory

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I would imagine its more to do with the fact that the main content each month is voted for by the Patrons and it might be a case Aletta might not be that popular.
Aletta is pretty popular (so are Emma, Cassidy and Palla), the reason those 4 girls don't get much content those days is that their writer has some IRL stuff preventing him to work on them.

As for the patreon polls:
For November they choose Harmony and the update has content for Harmony (30%), Sasha (15%), Samantha (40%) and Bree (15%). So as you can see they have a say in the content but the updtae is not limited to what they chose.
And I am focusing o the oldest girls first and foremost to complete them, that's why they have WAY mor content than the new ones.

Last edited:

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
ok after the introductions to sasha and bree, the hero's voice doesn't seem to have any sound whatsoever, whats up with that?
Not all lines have been voiced yet. That includes MC lines - events that have been done are (relatively) random, but as the game develops more and more of those voice overs should be done.

Last edited:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Not all lines have been voiced yet. That includes MC lines - events that have been done are (relatively) random, but as the game develops more and more of those voice overs should be done.
And it's been a long time since the last batch of Mike voices :)

Russian_Girl

Sep 30, 2019
It would be good if after the wedding the game did not end, but it was possible to continue to play, raise children, etc.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes