cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
All the fetish with none of the consequence, we should be so lucky.
Honestly it's no more ridiculous than say Summertime Saga where you just have a herd of spawn dumped in daycare that doesn't seem to inconvenience anyone past the point of birth. It'd be kinda interesting to see a game where knocking girls up creates actual drama, child support payments, changing of people's in-game schedules, etc.
That wouldn't even be hard to do. Say $50 for each child, if you go below zero (incl bank acct), game over.
And maybe add two time slots and then you lose one for each three kids up until losing two slots. Something like that

Schedules, well that works unless a quest is tied to the schedule.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That wouldn't even be hard to do. Say $50 for each child, if you go below zero (incl bank acct), game over.
And maybe add two time slots and then you lose one for each three kids up until losing two slots. Something like that

Schedules, well that works unless a quest is tied to the schedule.
Yeah, I had a similar idea some time ago.

You don't want the post birth gameplay ...

Happiness cannot drop below 12 anymore, which is great, but there are some downsides.

No regular eating anymore - food is capped at 8
No regular sleeping anymore - energy is capped at 5
Regularily getting puked and peed at - hygiene is capped at 2, showering will take 2 hours now

Daily payment of $500

No "being out" between 20:00 and 08:00

Mother's love towards you drops by 5 daily, plus one for every hour you do not spend caring for the baby.

All Kink points will reset to 0 and be capped at 1.

Luckily pregnancy will go on forever, even for years.

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
how i can activate cheate code in game?
Start a game the save the game, then go to save editor online and drag the game save in, search for cheat and it'll be the one that say Cheat (0) change the 0 to a 1 the download the file at the bottom of the page and replace the one in your game. If you want I can just upload one at the start with cheats on.

Reactions: alexander1111

Hellraisers3

Nov 8, 2017
All the fetish with none of the consequence, we should be so lucky.
Honestly it's no more ridiculous than say Summertime Saga where you just have a herd of spawn dumped in daycare that doesn't seem to inconvenience anyone past the point of birth. It'd be kinda interesting to see a game where knocking girls up creates actual drama, child support payments, changing of people's in-game schedules, etc.
I hope that they give birth and maybe we can get our own house and what not

Reactions: TheScottSterling

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. Can you tell me where your saves are located on android?
Before it was easy "Love and sex" but now with new update, I can't find it anymore...

Tizio95

Dec 21, 2017
please could someone share a complete changelog? i mean: "6 sex scenes with this or that" is not very helpful

Rostvelt

Feb 17, 2019
I'm dumb and accidentally skipped over part of the DnD intro. How do I ask Sasha and Bree if they're free?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I haven't played in a few updates, is Aletta's kink still capped at 25?
I'm wondering this too, since she has several scenes that are inaccessible if it is still capped. Why even put scenes in the game if you can't access and why leave it capped for this long? Assuming this is still capped, is it a glitch or on purpose because it's been this way for a really long time.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I'm wondering this too, since she has several scenes that are inaccessible if it is still capped. Why even put scenes in the game if you can't access and why leave it capped for this long? Assuming this is still capped, is it a glitch or on purpose because it's been this way for a really long time.
I would imagine its more to do with the fact that the main content each month is voted for by the Patrons and it might be a case Aletta might not be that popular.

Reactions: Soul_less327

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
I would imagine its more to do with the fact that the main content each month is voted for by the Patrons and it might be a case Aletta might not be that popular.
I'm thinking you're right. From the walkthrough, it looks like there are several characters that have content in the game that you can't access due to the stats being locked too low. My concern and why I've never decided to support this game is that the characters will never be completed. Leaving everything up to Patron's votes sounds good in theory, but in reality you end up with a very unbalanced game. The same thing has happened with Holiday Island. There are characters who have been in the game from the beginning (like Aletta) who have very little content and since the entire progression for the game seems to be up for a vote, her story is likely never to be completed. Hopefully the dev decides to prioritize completing characters at some point otherwise the game is likely to be 'finished' but never actually completed.

Leoxsama

Jun 26, 2017
The walkthrough says you can fuck lavish in the pool but its not showing up for me despite the fact that i can play with her in the pool during the fall season so it can't be a seasonal thing. Do I have to fuck her a few times for it to appear?

sztrb

Aug 24, 2018
It feels like in spite of being able to load saves and progress, some of the changes in the updates since force you to restart the game from scratch...

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
is there a way to delete the saves from previous versions? i have 12 other saves from past versions and it seems you can't delete them

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes