fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
Aletta is pretty popular (so are Emma, Cassidy and Palla), the reason those 4 girls don't get much content those days is that their writer has some IRL stuff preventing him to work on them.

As for the patreon polls:
For November they choose Harmony and the update has content for Harmony (30%), Sasha (15%), Samantha (40%) and Bree (15%). So as you can see they have a say in the content but the updtae is not limited to what they chose.
And I am focusing o the oldest girls first and foremost to complete them, that's why they have WAY mor content than the new ones.
Also while the patrons did vote for child birth can that be a low priority mechanic as so many girls fall into either:
A) Do not have an end game where they can be married.
B) Only one opportunity to get them pregnant eg. Morgan.

If perma preggo bothers them so much you gave them multiple ways to avoid it. Had no idea there would be so much whining from people about this. Sometimes I think people actively look for things to complain about. Disappointed so many patreons voted in favour of this. I am not a fan of having to constantly balance things due to negative effects its what put me off Superpowered as maintaining certain insanity states like nympho became a chore instead of a fun gameplay mechanic.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Also while the patrons did vote for child birth can that be a low priority mechanic as so many girls fall into either:
A) Do not have an end game where they can be married.
B) Only one opportunity to get them pregnant eg. Morgan.

If perma preggo bothers them so much you gave them multiple ways to avoid it. Had no idea there would be so much whining from people about this. Sometimes I think people actively look for things to complain about. Disappointed so many patreons voted in favour of this. I am not a fan of having to constantly balance things due to negative effects its what put me off Superpowered as maintaining certain insanity states like nympho became a chore instead of a fun gameplay mechanic.
It's not very high priority and there will be a "keep the legacy pregnancy feature" option

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
I'm dumb and accidentally skipped over part of the DnD intro. How do I ask Sasha and Bree if they're free?
As far as I know, you don't have to. Just be in the living room on Saturday or Sunday between 14:00 and 17:00.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
hello and thanks for reading.
Do you know where's the save file??
For Ren'Py games there are two directories. One is under the main directory in game\saves, the other is under (USERNAME)\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\(GAMENAME).

The latter is arguably more important since it overrules the former if two saves with the same name exist. But it will also be picked up by a new version of the game, so you do not have to manually transfer saves into the new folder.

If you want to delete a file, you need to do it in both directories, it's easiest in game: hover over the file you want to delete and press DEL.

If you want to upload your save or forward it to somebody, you can use either directory.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everybody!
Help Kylie set flags.
Kylie didn't have sex
Help, and then can not run the harem tameing.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
Two things;
First: Ayesha is still bugged in LP, requiring console commands, any prediction of which version this will be fixed?
Second: How do I convince Lavish to offer "sexual favors"?
Thanks for everything, I love this game

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I'll answer the first one: It won't happen in a new playthrough
And thx for the compliment :)

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Two things;
First: Ayesha is still bugged in LP, requiring console commands, any prediction of which version this will be fixed?
Second: How do I convince Lavish to offer "sexual favors"?
Thanks for everything, I love this game
You can get favors from Lavish depending on how you interact with her throughout your story. I think completing the check box in the tracker requires some level of meanness in your choices when dealing with her when she seeks a promotion. I don't think there are additional scenes that depend on your treatment of her, perhaps in a future update.

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
You can get favors from Lavish depending on how you interact with her throughout your story. I think completing the check box in the tracker requires some level of meanness in your choices when dealing with her when she seeks a promotion. I don't think there are additional scenes that depend on your treatment of her, perhaps in a future update.
Thanks my friend, I'll try again, the problem is that I can't be mean even in an erotic game

Reactions: StJesuz

OldmanRed

Mar 13, 2018
I'll answer the first one: It won't happen in a new playthrough
And thx for the compliment :)
I feel honored to be answered by you, I am a big fan of yours! So, I don't know why the bug happened here ... But still, I love your game, the art, the story, everything!

DankimusSaltikus

Jan 20, 2020
The only thing is that the event takes two hours. So if you are a bit late, trying to get the event to trigger, you won't trigger it because of that. Event (at least in 20.10.e) does not even check if Hanna is in game or not - the only thing it requires you to do is to get to the gym.
Dumb question but how can i force this? or am i able to "miss" the personal trainer event and have to restart from before?
Can i basically go to the gym and wait until the event pops?

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Dumb question but how can i force this? or am i able to "miss" the personal trainer event and have to restart from before?
Can i basically go to the gym and wait until the event pops?
Just go the next day (in the morning or afternoon), and the event should fire.

Literally the only requirements are that you go to the gym, have done her teaser (the wrestling show), and you have two hours to burn.
So once you enter the gym in the morning, it immediately should fire.

Edited to fix quote

Last edited:

rodsandstorm

Aug 26, 2017
Idk what changed but for the life of me I can’t pull off the home harem. It keeps failing for me even though I’m doing all the steps in the quest log. Any advice?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes