kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Idk what changed but for the life of me I can’t pull off the home harem. It keeps failing for me even though I’m doing all the steps in the quest log. Any advice?
Yes. Read the wiki (linked in the OP), that explains things a bit more in detail - quest log can be vague and even wrong at times (eg. the Kylie meeting can also happen on Tuesdays, not just the listed Fridays). The wiki is sufficiently comprehensive so that you can't really miss the home harem.

pingmitzi

Nov 28, 2019
Save files contains non-repeated scenes in the game
Revenge path with Samantha (not be sex slave) and Nathalie is impossible to encounter marriage between Ryan and Samantha did not happen.
All girl's stories are done except Minami.
Self-administered Path with Alexis (Non-Ntr).
Skill books are done except cooking.
Ayesha and Emma's story remove in this game or I did not trigger in my playthrough.

Last edited:

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
So I'm having an issue and I have already searched for three or four variations of terms that only lead to related, but different problems. I can't seem to ask for sex in any way. I am trying with Sasha specifically. I talk about sex and she says to use her, but nothing triggers. She initiates kisses when I enter the room, but doesn't go further. She begs me almost daily to do it. I just don't have any option that works.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
So I'm having an issue and I have already searched for three or four variations of terms that only lead to related, but different problems. I can't seem to ask for sex in any way. I am trying with Sasha specifically. I talk about sex and she says to use her, but nothing triggers. She initiates kisses when I enter the room, but doesn't go further. She begs me almost daily to do it. I just don't have any option that works.
You need to take her out on a date first and you need to get the date success meter up to 100%

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You need to take her out on a date first and you need to get the date success meter up to 100%
I have, multiple dates and the last one had us awkwardly walking home and her coming to my room for sex. She's been begging me ever since and I simply have no option to allow it.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I have, multiple dates and the last one had us awkwardly walking home and her coming to my room for sex. She's been begging me ever since and I simply have no option to allow it.
You need at least 3 dates that have ended in sex to unlock causal sex if I recall correctly.

Actually you only need 2 successful dates that end in sex according to the wiki.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
You need at least 3 dates that have ended in sex to unlock causal sex if I recall correctly.

Actually you only need 2 successful dates that end in sex according to the wiki.
I see, so I just need one more date after the first sex scene, and is the option to have sex supposed to disappear once you get it? I have the saves attached in the previous comments on this page and at least one of them has an occasional issue where, once I use it, it goes away. There also seems to be an issue in this set of saves where ALL options go away, except cancel, when talking to a girl.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Hello everybody!
Help Kylie set flags in console
i need- Kylie didn't have sex
Help, and then can not run the harem tameing.

Milkman69

Nov 2, 2017
I see, so I just need one more date after the first sex scene, and is the option to have sex supposed to disappear once you get it? I have the saves attached in the previous comments on this page and at least one of them has an occasional issue where, once I use it, it goes away. There also seems to be an issue in this set of saves where ALL options go away, except cancel, when talking to a girl.
Generally when all your options disappear it's because your needs such as hunger or energy are too low. You need at least a minimum number of energy, food, hygiene, and fun in order to muster the will to socially interact with others.

As for the option for sex disappearing. If you are referring to the sex talk option that's not meant for imitating sex. That's just the trigger for raunchy conversation / jokes. Like all other talk options it can only be used once per day.

Once you unlock casual sex from enough dates. You should get a new interaction option with their girl separate from the talk menu.

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Generally when all your options disappear it's because your needs such as hunger or energy are too low. You need at least a minimum number of energy, food, hygiene, and fun in order to muster the will to socially interact with others.

As for the option for sex disappearing. If you are referring to the sex talk option that's not meant for imitating sex. That's just the trigger for raunchy conversation / jokes. Like all other talk options it can only be used once per day.

Once you unlock casual sex from enough dates. You should get a new interaction option with their girl separate from the talk menu.
I see, I wasn't paying attention. I'm used to not having to worry because of the cheats, which I used in my save, but were not used in the saves on this page. The sex option means the one that literally says fuck when moused over, the one with the penis separate from the talk options. Once I used it, it disappeared. It did not return for several days regardless of time of day.

batfan69

Mar 11, 2020
When I first met Harmony, I waited until after church to masturbate. is there another chance at meeting her or am i fucked out of her storyline and need to restart?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Hello everybody!
Help Kylie set flags in console
i need- Kylie didn't have sex
Help, and then can not run the harem tameing.
I am sorry, I do not understand what the problem is. However, it will usually break the game if you change a flag via the console. The better option would probably be to start anew.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Shame we can't train Kylie to enjoy voyeurism like she related in that story. Having her watch me all the time would be so hot.
Uhm ... you know ... well, yes, she did relate that story and Alexis is apparently still alive but ... well ... don't wanna risk Bree or the other girls, y'know?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes